Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

legendary crafting requirement

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i feel like we shouldnt have to be forced to get to get to zafaria just to start legendary if we have the items to finish it like in a day the worlds after zafaria dont require you to do the same all the way up to the arcanum it seems a little lame to me i dont see the point in getting to a world just to open a rank if you can finish them all in a day or 2 if you have the items i think the way to getting to legendary should be changed to where you dont have to get to zafaria but just be able to jump right into it if you have a friend able to help

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
iouman2013 on May 22, 2019 wrote:
i feel like we shouldnt have to be forced to get to get to zafaria just to start legendary if we have the items to finish it like in a day the worlds after zafaria dont require you to do the same all the way up to the arcanum it seems a little lame to me i dont see the point in getting to a world just to open a rank if you can finish them all in a day or 2 if you have the items i think the way to getting to legendary should be changed to where you dont have to get to zafaria but just be able to jump right into it if you have a friend able to help

Pretty sure this is to keep lower levels from crafting lore spells.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The crafting quests were integrated within the quest line as so to provide a sort of balance with what each crafting level allows one to craft.

The Legendary Crafter Badge in particular allows one to buy and craft powerful spells which would be deemed unfair to lower level usage etc.

So, it for reasons such as this why the quests were incorporated within the major quest line.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Every part of my brain is saying "thats really lame" but if thats how its supposed to be i guess thats it then