Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Damage Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2017
Hi!
I've been playing this game for a really long time and I only want to see it succeed. I think a great add-on to the game would be to implement the "quick match" mechanic. What I mean by that is, just like damage increases every round in quick match and we get to see it update our spell damage; the same should happen with blades, aura's and bubbles. Basically anything that enhances damage, even decreases for that fact, should automatically update as to how much the spell could do. So we don't go guessing on how much more damage we need before hitting and finishing off a hard boss fight or a PvP match! Just my two cents, hopefully it all makes sense!

Administrator
KPGod1337 on May 19, 2019 wrote:
Hi!
I've been playing this game for a really long time and I only want to see it succeed. I think a great add-on to the game would be to implement the "quick match" mechanic. What I mean by that is, just like damage increases every round in quick match and we get to see it update our spell damage; the same should happen with blades, aura's and bubbles. Basically anything that enhances damage, even decreases for that fact, should automatically update as to how much the spell could do. So we don't go guessing on how much more damage we need before hitting and finishing off a hard boss fight or a PvP match! Just my two cents, hopefully it all makes sense!

Thanks for being with us! This is an interesting idea, I'll pass it on to the team!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I didn't understand at first, but after rereading I agree that sounds like a cool idea if it was implemented. Then you'd just have to do the math for Resists.

Survivor
May 01, 2017
Sparck on May 20, 2019 wrote:
Thanks for being with us! This is an interesting idea, I'll pass it on to the team!
Thank you sparck for considering this! Also, thank you for being so involved with the community it means a lot more to us than you guys at KI could imagine. Can't wait to see this game become better and better, I'll try to do my part in it as well!