Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KingsIsle...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Dear KingsIsle,

I'm very anxious and sorry for the overreaction towards my previous comment, I just wish to know an actual reason why you can't simply remove all enchanted spells from the Deckathon. If you could come up, in detail, why you can't simply remove those spells from the Deckathon rather than just briefly describing it in the Producer's Letter. I'll better understand the situation, and most likely stay if you respond with an actual answer so I know you're listening.

Alex Breaker

Administrator
Epic Mrman67 on May 11, 2019 wrote:
Dear KingsIsle,

I'm very anxious and sorry for the overreaction towards my previous comment, I just wish to know an actual reason why you can't simply remove all enchanted spells from the Deckathon. If you could come up, in detail, why you can't simply remove those spells from the Deckathon rather than just briefly describing it in the Producer's Letter. I'll better understand the situation, and most likely stay if you respond with an actual answer so I know you're listening.

Alex Breaker
Hi Alex! Thanks for reading the producer's letter! I'm not sure what's missing in regards to your concern here, but we wrote the letter with this question in mind.