Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moving the Death School to its Rightful Place

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2012
I think it would be an awesome addition to the game if you guys could put the death school back in raven wood.
It could be a series of quests where your wizard assists all the Professors and Ambrose in raising it back up.

Also when it does get risen it could have any number of effects on the spiral or Bartleby or just wizard city! Literally, anything could be a result in it and you guys could do it any which way! Could be a series of side quests or main.

And if you guys wanted to put in a new school it could appear in any way, form, or fashion the second the death school and tree get put back in place.
After all, Malistaire is the one that caused it to fall, so why shouldn't they raise it back after he's already been defeated even once?

That would be a TOTALLY awesome addition to the game and I sooo look forward to the day it happens!!

Administrator
Imurs4ev 2497 on May 1, 2019 wrote:
I think it would be an awesome addition to the game if you guys could put the death school back in raven wood.
It could be a series of quests where your wizard assists all the Professors and Ambrose in raising it back up.

Also when it does get risen it could have any number of effects on the spiral or Bartleby or just wizard city! Literally, anything could be a result in it and you guys could do it any which way! Could be a series of side quests or main.

And if you guys wanted to put in a new school it could appear in any way, form, or fashion the second the death school and tree get put back in place.
After all, Malistaire is the one that caused it to fall, so why shouldn't they raise it back after he's already been defeated even once?

That would be a TOTALLY awesome addition to the game and I sooo look forward to the day it happens!!

I like the idea of a sort of dynamic quest for the change of this school's position!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2015
I love the idea of working with all the headmasters to get the death school back into it's rightful place in Raven wood. Especially if these quests could go hand in hand with a new world.

Quest
Quest
Quest
Quest
Quest
Quest
Quest
Quest
Final Quest
Reward

just gets me all excited inside to think of that kind of lore. The undoing of Malistaire.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Sparck on May 3, 2019 wrote:
I like the idea of a sort of dynamic quest for the change of this school's position!
Yeah. I can greatly imagine undoing the damage Malistaire Drake did to Ravenwood before he got exiled for his evildoing. I may look forward to seeing Ravenwood back to how it was, all schools in their proper place like it was when Ravenwood was formed in the very early days, not counting W101's 1st year of activity.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Love it love everything about the idea i really hope this is a possibility one day itd be a nice change towards ravenwood

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I doubt it would happen, even with what Sparck said. Here are my two reasons:

1: Nightside. The Death School is basically Nightside itself. Much more happens there then at first glance. Moving it would be... irregular to the plot.

2: The Ghostly Spires. Every Halloween, the Ghostly Spires, three dungeons of increasing difficulty, show up in Ravenwood, in the exact spot where the Death school used to be. Moving the school back would mean getting ri of the dungeon, which would upset Wizards that like a little spooky that time of year.

Sorry everyone, but fun as it would be, it likely just won't happen.

Survivor
May 28, 2016
Lookit Light on May 7, 2019 wrote:

1: Nightside. The Death School is basically Nightside itself. Much more happens there then at first glance. Moving it would be... irregular to the plot.

2: The Ghostly Spires. Every Halloween, the Ghostly Spires, three dungeons of increasing difficulty, show up in Ravenwood, in the exact spot where the Death school used to be. Moving the school back would mean getting ri of the dungeon, which would upset Wizards that like a little spooky that time of year.

Also, how would it look for other players, seeing others walk into a void and then returning?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

I totally agree!

Also....what about lovely MORTIS???? Surely we're not going to try to relocate a beautiful long standing tree who is quite at home where he is?

He might DIE....oh...wait a minute....

Ok, that might not be so bad, but yeah the Death School seems quite comfortable in Nightside

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

I wondered when someone would mention that. Besides Nightside suits the Death School; do we honestly want to drag Dworgyn and Mortis into the bright sunshine of Ravenwood? There's a reason we have a global called "Doom and Gloom".

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on May 13, 2019 wrote:
I wondered when someone would mention that. Besides Nightside suits the Death School; do we honestly want to drag Dworgyn and Mortis into the bright sunshine of Ravenwood? There's a reason we have a global called "Doom and Gloom".

Also, what about Sunken City?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on May 14, 2019 wrote:
Also, what about Sunken City?
Uh huh. No Nightside, no Sunken City, no Mortis. It's staying right where it is.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
I 100% agree with you! Like once you go to kropitopia, you should be able to go there without going into the waterfall