Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't finish a dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2016
i've been questing two characters at once, cori, my character, and erin, my sister's character. today, i completed the ironworks. after the last boss in the dungeon, erin's quest said to move on to scotland yard, while cori's said to restart the dungeon, or 'go talk to baxter in the ironworks'. i've done the dungeon with cori 3 times now, and it was my plan to keep both characters at the same amount of xp, yet now cori is one level above erin. although, that is not the reason why i'm writing this, i'm still frustrated at the game. this has happened before in the temple of storms, and it took me multiple times of finishing the dungeon to actually be credited for it. each time cori did the dungeon, she still gained the xp it gives when you finish it, yet for some reason it doesn't allow me to move on.

please help ):

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
swersi on May 1, 2019 wrote:
i've been questing two characters at once, cori, my character, and erin, my sister's character. today, i completed the ironworks. after the last boss in the dungeon, erin's quest said to move on to scotland yard, while cori's said to restart the dungeon, or 'go talk to baxter in the ironworks'. i've done the dungeon with cori 3 times now, and it was my plan to keep both characters at the same amount of xp, yet now cori is one level above erin. although, that is not the reason why i'm writing this, i'm still frustrated at the game. this has happened before in the temple of storms, and it took me multiple times of finishing the dungeon to actually be credited for it. each time cori did the dungeon, she still gained the xp it gives when you finish it, yet for some reason it doesn't allow me to move on.

please help ):
Hi there, That is really a frustrating problem! I also use two accounts at the same time sometimes and the only time I have run into a problem like this was when I forgot to pick up some piece of the quest with the second Wizard. If you are sure that isn't the case then there are many things I might try such as quitting out of the game and reloading, restarting my PC, or trying a different realm. Most likely the most effective thing would be to contact support so they can help you figure out what exactly is causing this rather strange bug.

Meanwhile, if Cori needs help running through Ironworks super fast to catch up to Erin, look for some help from the community. I would be happy to help you as well.

Good luck, I hope this helps and I hope I see you in the Spiral sometime

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Oct 30, 2016
Nathan Darkhorn on May 1, 2019 wrote:
Hi there, That is really a frustrating problem! I also use two accounts at the same time sometimes and the only time I have run into a problem like this was when I forgot to pick up some piece of the quest with the second Wizard. If you are sure that isn't the case then there are many things I might try such as quitting out of the game and reloading, restarting my PC, or trying a different realm. Most likely the most effective thing would be to contact support so they can help you figure out what exactly is causing this rather strange bug.

Meanwhile, if Cori needs help running through Ironworks super fast to catch up to Erin, look for some help from the community. I would be happy to help you as well.

Good luck, I hope this helps and I hope I see you in the Spiral sometime

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
fortunately, i fixed the problem shortly after by redoing the dungeon again. thank you though!

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
swersi on May 2, 2019 wrote:
fortunately, i fixed the problem shortly after by redoing the dungeon again. thank you though!
Glad you got it solved, best of luck!