Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up Kiosk - Show Level of Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2013
It would be nice if player levels were displayed when you join a team up... nothing like joining to help someone on my max, only to have them bail with 2 seconds left on the timer because they don't think 2 people can do it... they would probably stay if they knew that I was a max level player...

Equally, it would be nice to know that the player I am joining in some low level place to help, is actually a max player farming or what not...

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I am thinking the reason levels are not shown is to encourage persons to stay and assist regardless of levels (instead of pulling out if per say a low level decides to join to help).

But, I do see the reasoning behind having levels displayed at the Kiosk as well.

Also, possibly a time option where players joining can indicate "how much time they will be able to play or have" and this additional info will be displayed alongside wizard's school and level.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Others have mentioned this in the past. Maybe in a future update?

In addition to your suggestions, I would like to see:

If it's a battle or a dungeon.
If it's in my quest book (undone) or not.

How long the battle or dungeon lasts.

The school of the boss and minions.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Galen Rubybloom on Apr 28, 2019 wrote:
It would be nice if player levels were displayed when you join a team up... nothing like joining to help someone on my max, only to have them bail with 2 seconds left on the timer because they don't think 2 people can do it... they would probably stay if they knew that I was a max level player...

Equally, it would be nice to know that the player I am joining in some low level place to help, is actually a max player farming or what not...
They originally had it where we could click on the person's name and see their entire stats but it caused people to leave team up when they saw someone with low stats etc. This was a real issue with Darkmoor and the kiosk was supposed to help those who kept being rejected or left due to their stats - Darkmoor stats vary so massively as you get gear drops it was very noticable there.

I do think showing the level would be massively helpful. It's a two way street - seeing one person join to help might feel unachievable until they see it is a max level wizzy; likewise if we see a level 60 at Waterworks with a couple of maxes we're not going to add our max to the 4th spot when another level 60 might appreciate it more.

I think it would be helpful to show the level