Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot get my level 68 fire spell quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
I cannot get my level 68 fire spell quest for some reason. I've done the Efreet prerequisite, the pet quest Dalia gives, and I've done every story quest and im in Zafaria. Yet for some reason I cannot talk to Dalia whatsoever. My storm literally just hit level 68 and already got the quest from Halston but at the moment it's impossible for my fire. Any suggestions?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This is a little strange.

The only pre-requisites to obtain the quest Fire Walk With Me which is indeed the level 68 fire school quest is by being a pyromancer and have completed the level 58 efreet spell quest and have gotten your pet.

As far as I know, Grizzleheim nor Wintertusk is required to be completed for access to the quest.

Hence I'd suggest:

Try changing realms and see if this works.
Contact support explaining the situation; could possibly be a bug - support@wizard101.com

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
xZeeraq on Apr 18, 2019 wrote:
I cannot get my level 68 fire spell quest for some reason. I've done the Efreet prerequisite, the pet quest Dalia gives, and I've done every story quest and im in Zafaria. Yet for some reason I cannot talk to Dalia whatsoever. My storm literally just hit level 68 and already got the quest from Halston but at the moment it's impossible for my fire. Any suggestions?
The three quests to get Rain of Fire (after we've got Efreet and hit level 68) are:

Fire Walk With Me
Under The Volcano
You Vs the Volcano

I'd check my quest log for these just in case I've picked them up and just can't find them.

Each of them sends us to speak to another NPC, I'd check if they will speak to me.

The first sends us to speak to Tupa Taua in Floating Land.

Second is Milos Bookwyrm in the Dragonspyre Library (Atheneum) - he sends us to defeat The Hoarder in Plaza of Conquests.

Last one just sends us to the Courtyard in Firecat Alley to summon the Volcano Spirit.

I'd check my quest log and check these places. If it doesn't work then I'd message Support and ask if they could add the quest to my quest log for me because it's not showing as available. They'll either add it to your quest log or let you know if there is something you've missed.

I hope this helps, good luck!