Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting rate of pet jewels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
i've been trying to craft a death dealer jewel for my pet for the entire day now and i've wasted coins and precious time trying to buy the reagents required only to keep ending up with the same jewel or the jewels i dont want over and over again. please kingsisle increase the crafting possibility of the more rare jewels.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
furious9401 on Apr 14, 2019 wrote:
i've been trying to craft a death dealer jewel for my pet for the entire day now and i've wasted coins and precious time trying to buy the reagents required only to keep ending up with the same jewel or the jewels i dont want over and over again. please kingsisle increase the crafting possibility of the more rare jewels.
I feel for you!

I really don't understand jewel crafting being random. Surely expert crafters as we are, following a decent recipe, should be guaranteed the appropriate outcome? I mean, if I were to follow a recipe for a triple chocolate cake and come out with a strawberry tart I'd think the recipe was bad...and my intelligence too haha

I think it would be better to have specific recipes with more complex reagents if that is what would balance it out, but rng on crafting is a bit hard to accept (or even understand).

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
just posting this to check my account age