Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new treasure card vault

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I was wondering when the new treasure card vault is released, will we be able to share treasure cards to our other wizards? I have a few tc cards that I would like to transfer to my other wizard, but they are so valuable that I don't trust anybody to help me to transfer them to my other wizard. I'm afraid they will just take them. Some of you probably know the ones I'm talking about.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
You mean Lifebane or Elucidate? I know what you can do.

If this wizard is on another account, bring the two together and use trade.

If this wizard is on the same account, simply use your Shared Bank to transfer them.

Brian WaterSpear, Level 130

Mini-Light

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
I was wondering when the new treasure card vault is released, will we be able to share treasure cards to our other wizards? I have a few tc cards that I would like to transfer to my other wizard, but they are so valuable that I don't trust anybody to help me to transfer them to my other wizard. I'm afraid they will just take them. Some of you probably know the ones I'm talking about.
Alia, I know you don't know me properly but if you'd like me to help you pass tc I will. I have a ton of very special cards and won't ever rip anyone off, I can do this easily and without you having to buy a vault....or, you can make a f2p account and pass them yourself (even better)...just click the launcher a second time once you hit the character selection and then you can log in another account on the same computer. You won't need to trust ANYONE (even me lol) and then you can pass things with zero cost!

The TC vault will become available for crafting, but we don't know how long we'll have to wait for that...maybe it will be added this update or maybe the next big update...for now though, if you have special cards you want to pass and don't feel you can trust anyone (I understand this) make a tc noob account to pass them safely.

Obviously I'm happy to help but in all honesty I get it if you want it to be yourself only...make a noob!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2015
That would be awesome! They should allow trading reagents while they're at it!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
The new Treasure Card Vault, as it stands on the Test Realm, is much like any other Housing item that can be placed into your Shared Bank.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2017
Lookit Light on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
You mean Lifebane or Elucidate? I know what you can do.

If this wizard is on another account, bring the two together and use trade.

If this wizard is on the same account, simply use your Shared Bank to transfer them.

Brian WaterSpear, Level 130

Mini-Light
You can't trade treasure cards through the Shared Bank

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think I'll just wait for the tc vault and try to craft it when they update it, or if the vault isn't that expensive I'll buy it. They said in the test realm you can put the vault in the shared bank. I hope that will still happen when it goes live. I have a life wizard and am trying to craft a pigsie spell. I have some pigsie tc cards I want to pass to my life wizard. Those are so rare and hard to get. I really think they should let us craft that card or have more drop chances in loremaster. I don't know how people fight her for hours and still never get that card.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
krausmjn on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
You can't trade treasure cards through the Shared Bank
Really? I didn't know that. Oops.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Apr 11, 2019 wrote:
I think I'll just wait for the tc vault and try to craft it when they update it, or if the vault isn't that expensive I'll buy it. They said in the test realm you can put the vault in the shared bank. I hope that will still happen when it goes live. I have a life wizard and am trying to craft a pigsie spell. I have some pigsie tc cards I want to pass to my life wizard. Those are so rare and hard to get. I really think they should let us craft that card or have more drop chances in loremaster. I don't know how people fight her for hours and still never get that card.
One of the Devs said on Twitter that there are recipes for the TC vault and also the wall mounts (for displaying special treasure cards) but they were not added in test

I hope they add them for live at the same time they offer the vault rather than waiting 6 months to add them...

It's worth waiting to see if they add them straight away and if the reagents required are reasonable...otherwise just make a F2P account and move your TC via another wizard you own from one main account wizard to the other. You can open a second account by clicking the launcher again once you have loaded into the character selection (or any point after that...you're in the game then and the launcher is not in use).

Until you actually have the TC vault this might be your best option and useful for a lot more than just this one transaction