Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do you finish Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Hi Does anyone know when you finish Marleybone?, I'm a level 46 Death I would like to know.

Thanks

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The last dungeon in the Marleybone storyline is called Big Ben, in the Royal Museum. Beware, there are a couple floors to it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest The Last Meow is the final quest in Marleybone requiring to climb the Tower Big Ben and defeat Meowiarty.

You can use the Marleybone Quest Tree to track your progress as it relates to your quests in Marleybone.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
genral 50 on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:
Hi Does anyone know when you finish Marleybone?, I'm a level 46 Death I would like to know.

Thanks
Hello Wizard,

Marleybone is a storyline quest world. This means that you will complete it and gain access to Mooshu when you finish Big Ben, the final dungeon. Level alone will not unlock access.

Hope this helps!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
genral 50 on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:

Thanks
ok, so, the real question here, is how are you so overlevelled in marleybone? Youre like, 10 levels above anyone else there!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tefnut0fHoney on Apr 16, 2019 wrote:
ok, so, the real question here, is how are you so overlevelled in marleybone? Youre like, 10 levels above anyone else there!
It's very easily done with side quests, side worlds, repeating dungeons to help others or for drops, house gauntlets, one-shots etc etc...even porting ahead for fishing and crafting quests gives additional XP. He could have done Wysteria, Grizzleheim and Wintertusk in their entirety!

The game is carefully balanced to prevent anyone becoming excessively high level for their main quest line. It's possible to be painfully under-levelled and struggling due to only doing mains, but if even if you're the highest end of the scale you can not be actually over-levelled. With levels requiring an increasing amount of XP before leveling up it all evens out pretty fast.