Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can’t get new spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
I am level 79 and I seem to have missed some quests in grizzleheim and can’t seem to figure out how to get my level 75 minion because I don’t have snow drift or even frozen armor and I can’t find the quest or where to start.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
dustinad on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
I am level 79 and I seem to have missed some quests in grizzleheim and can’t seem to figure out how to get my level 75 minion because I don’t have snow drift or even frozen armor and I can’t find the quest or where to start.
Here is a list of all the ice spells

Each of the spells is hyperlinked so you can check what you're missing then click the link to see how and where to obtain it.

I hope this helps!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You are corrected about one thing, if you don't know Frozen Armor nor Snow Drift , then you need to revisit Grizzleheim to learn these spells. Here's what you need to do;

I'm assuming you've learnt Legion Shield from the quest Thief of Spells in Northguard. If not, then you will have to:

So, once you satisfy the above, you should be armed with your minion spell.

Also note that it is imperative that you do side quests like these so you avoid missing out on any key spells within the near future.

All boss instances here are solo only meaning, you cannot ask for help/have friends teleport in and out while you're in the instance.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2012