Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Introducing Myself

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Hello everyone, I only just recently discovered this part of the forums so I thought I'd make an introducing myself thing even though I'm not really new :)

So, I am a returning player, I played this game a lot back in 2015/2014 I think, and about a month ago I saw a wizard101 video on youtube and that reminded me how incredibly fun this game was, so I decided to get the game again because why not lol. My old character was a level 50 something wiz, and in my current re-run of the game, I'm a level 42 wiz.

My wizard name is Timothy Shadowhammer :)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Welcome back to the Spiral and the forum!

How long ago was it you last played? We might be able to help fill you in on some of the updates and new things introduced...and if you have any questions we're always happy to help

Just a few mentions as we don't know what you might have missed or what you've discovered since your return:

Monstrology allows us to collect the essence of enemies while in battle to make summon cards (like minions - and myth can use up to 3 at a time!) and also housing guests (my favourite!). We can craft or buy monstrodomes which are mini arenas we can put in our house and use the summon cards we make so we have those enemies inside! It's tons of fun - check out the fox lady in Ravenwood to get you started (Monstrologist Burke)

Hatching is way easier now and KI have introduced a bunch of new badges for hatching and collecting pets. There is a kiosk in Pet Pavilion where you can add your own pets to share with the community or browse hundreds of pets by category that have been added by other wizards happy to share

There is a team up kiosk just outside the bazaar for joining teams throughout the Spiral needing help; or when we reach a sigil if we need additional help we can click on team up and our battle will be added in the kiosk

There are now 200 unique fish to collect throughout the Spiral! Also check out the Catch of The Day and the Fishing Tournaments from the fishy bird dude in the Commons (why can't I remember anyone's names tonight???)...you know who I mean, right?

I can't think of any other big updates...I think my brain is failing me haha. I'm sure others will add some more cool things to the list though

Huge welcome back!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

Good to have you back in the spiral!

Be sure to post if you've any queries during your adventures!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Welcome back!

I can attest to the fact the inhabitants of the boards are a friendly courteous lot.

If you have any questions, someone will have an answer for you.

Steven Ghoststalker

Christopher Ghoststalker

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
Welcome back to the Spiral and the forum!

How long ago was it you last played? We might be able to help fill you in on some of the updates and new things introduced...and if you have any questions we're always happy to help

Just a few mentions as we don't know what you might have missed or what you've discovered since your return:

Monstrology allows us to collect the essence of enemies while in battle to make summon cards (like minions - and myth can use up to 3 at a time!) and also housing guests (my favourite!). We can craft or buy monstrodomes which are mini arenas we can put in our house and use the summon cards we make so we have those enemies inside! It's tons of fun - check out the fox lady in Ravenwood to get you started (Monstrologist Burke)

Hatching is way easier now and KI have introduced a bunch of new badges for hatching and collecting pets. There is a kiosk in Pet Pavilion where you can add your own pets to share with the community or browse hundreds of pets by category that have been added by other wizards happy to share

There is a team up kiosk just outside the bazaar for joining teams throughout the Spiral needing help; or when we reach a sigil if we need additional help we can click on team up and our battle will be added in the kiosk

There are now 200 unique fish to collect throughout the Spiral! Also check out the Catch of The Day and the Fishing Tournaments from the fishy bird dude in the Commons (why can't I remember anyone's names tonight???)...you know who I mean, right?

I can't think of any other big updates...I think my brain is failing me haha. I'm sure others will add some more cool things to the list though

Huge welcome back!
Thanks for the welcome back I don’t really remember exactly how long ago I played, but I was playing when fishing and jewel socketing was introduced. And thx for the new info too lol

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
PurpleCactus9 on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
Hello everyone, I only just recently discovered this part of the forums so I thought I'd make an introducing myself thing even though I'm not really new :)

So, I am a returning player, I played this game a lot back in 2015/2014 I think, and about a month ago I saw a wizard101 video on youtube and that reminded me how incredibly fun this game was, so I decided to get the game again because why not lol. My old character was a level 50 something wiz, and in my current re-run of the game, I'm a level 42 wiz.

My wizard name is Timothy Shadowhammer :)
Haha, PurpleCastus9, that name makes me giggle. Welcome back!