Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch potato farming areas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone know any good spots to grind for some couch potato seeds? I've heard grizzleheim was a good area to farm for them, but I haven't had any luck there. Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PurpleCactus9 on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
Does anyone know any good spots to grind for some couch potato seeds? I've heard grizzleheim was a good area to farm for them, but I haven't had any luck there. Thanks!
I've heard the death ghultures is mirage are really good for couch potato drops. I already had plenty when I got there so if anyone knows anywhere better (that any level wizard can port to...and survive lol) that would be helpful to know. I'm about to take a low level friend to farm for some so whatever level you are, if you would like to join us please let me know!

If you're low level just play defensive - keep your health up for each new battle and try to stay alive. I'll have a storm and life and will throw in a heal as I hit to make sure you and my low level pal are both alive for the drops even if they suddenly hit us badly

If you're high level we can combo together to kill faster...or you may want to go yourself when you have time instead.

Either way though, even if you're very low level and will die from their first hit, we can get you those lovely potato drops

If you'd like to meet in game let me know your wizard name and usual availability (inc time zone) so we can arrange connecting

Good luck with your farming and gardening!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
PurpleCactus9 on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
I once met a max Life wizard farming couch potato cards at Grizzleheim. It was in the boars area I think? I remember being surprised that's what they were doing.

I have so many couch potato cards saved up. I don't really garden. I wish there was a way to send specific cards to specific wizards.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Grizzleheim works as a farming area, but it is kinda slow. I've had like, an hours worth of farming show up only one Couch Potato. The Box event just left not too long ago but I've noticed it's also a pretty nice place to farm for Couch Potatoes (and later on, Evil Magma Peas).

If you can make it to Mirage or Empyrea, I highly recommend it. Enemies there drop seeds quite often, and with a much higher drop rate than Grizzleheim. You can get other seeds like Evil Magma Peas and Sword Ferns while farming for Couch Potatoes. You can even go around farming for other things, like certain creature animus, gear from the Secret Tunnel, and so on and still get these seeds.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Victoria FireHeart on Mar 21, 2019 wrote:
I've heard the death ghultures is mirage are really good for couch potato drops. I already had plenty when I got there so if anyone knows anywhere better (that any level wizard can port to...and survive lol) that would be helpful to know. I'm about to take a low level friend to farm for some so whatever level you are, if you would like to join us please let me know!

If you're low level just play defensive - keep your health up for each new battle and try to stay alive. I'll have a storm and life and will throw in a heal as I hit to make sure you and my low level pal are both alive for the drops even if they suddenly hit us badly

If you're high level we can combo together to kill faster...or you may want to go yourself when you have time instead.

Either way though, even if you're very low level and will die from their first hit, we can get you those lovely potato drops

If you'd like to meet in game let me know your wizard name and usual availability (inc time zone) so we can arrange connecting

Good luck with your farming and gardening!
Thanks, that sounds good. Idk if I'd even be able to survive one hit from those guys but we can try xD My wizard's name is Timothy Shadowhammer and he's a level 37 wiz. I'm usually online anywhere between 6:30am and 7:30pm Pacific time (I'm online a lot). Once again, thanks for helping me out and let me know when a convenient time to farm is :)

Survivor
Feb 26, 2019
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
PurpleCactus9 on Mar 23, 2019 wrote:
Thanks, that sounds good. Idk if I'd even be able to survive one hit from those guys but we can try xD My wizard's name is Timothy Shadowhammer and he's a level 37 wiz. I'm usually online anywhere between 6:30am and 7:30pm Pacific time (I'm online a lot). Once again, thanks for helping me out and let me know when a convenient time to farm is :)
Awesome, I'm GMT (8 hours ahead of you) but as you have great availability it will be fine

How about we meet at 10am your time (6pm GMT) on Thursday (28th March) to connect and do an hour or so of farming?

I can meet you on Melissa Stormheart in Dworgyn realm bazaar.

Charm this post if it works for you and you'll be able to meet; if it's no good don't charm and just post a time and day that works better