Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two little in game bugs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
1) In Polaris I typically beat the boss first since I used sun serpent and occasionally it doesn't kill the minions. After I am finished with battles the boss reappears.

2) At random times when I'm casting there is some sort of invisible ward. Typically after I've used an accuracy ward, the next turn when I cast it'll act as if there's another.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
1) Which boss in Polaris?

2) What school is your wizard? How often do you notice this happening?

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
1) No boss in specific, this only happens if I beat the boss first and I take 2 or 3 extra rounds to defeat it's minion. In general it happens

2) Fire & Myth wizards, this happens maybe 1-4 times depending on how long I play.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
1) When you say reappears, do you mean in battle, or after the battle is over? I seem to recall a mention of a boss reappearing after a battle if killed first, but you don't have to battle the boss again unless you want to try for more loot.

2) Could you list the gear you are using (hat/robe/shoes/wand only)? I've had this happen before in the past myself but only when wearing certain gear, namely gear from the Road Warrior's pack.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
If I had to guess for the second one, it may have been that way probably since the second half of Empyrea came out. I'm not exactly sure, but that's my guess

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
If it's post (or around the time of) Empyrea part 2, I was not active. Little late to noticing that, and it was just starting after I came back from a year off. Thanks for clearing that up