Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Are Muh Spells? :)

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
On 2 of my wizards, when I checked in (after a long time of not going into the game), and they finished the Photomancy quest, they each got a pop up from their school master saying to go to them and get a new spell.

In each case, my wizard rushed there, and then there was not even an X to click. There was no spell waiting.

The wizards are level 50 plus. So...where are muh spells?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Whenever the game updates and/or you have been away from the game for quite some time then upon entering, leveling up or learning any form of spell, there will always be old pop-ups returning to the side of your screen.

These pop-ups as I said are usually old and have already "popped up" way earlier during your gameplay.

It is due to the reasons I enlisted above why they tend to show another reappearance.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
My best guess is that instead of using your photomancy box (humans call it a camera). you instead used a nueralizer and wiped out the memory of those spells existence.

Steven Ghoststalker
Renowned spiral-wide as the go-to Wizard for Conspiracy Theories

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
LOL "Men in Black" reference.

Yep I guess so.

I don't know that they are old pop ups Star Edward because I don't think I ever got my major spells on those Wizards. I will look again.

It's true that it's been a while so maybe I forgot it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I often get Merle and various teachers calling me to their office then having nothing to say...I can only guess they are checking I'm still alive and want to check out my new gear and stats or something. IDK, but it can get a little annoying.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2018
Yeesh by the looks of your join date you seem like you beat the game. BTW why the heck are monstrology cards so EXPENSIVE?!?!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
SparkleTude on Mar 13, 2019 wrote:
LOL "Men in Black" reference.

Yep I guess so.

I don't know that they are old pop ups Star Edward because I don't think I ever got my major spells on those Wizards. I will look again.

It's true that it's been a while so maybe I forgot it.
"Men in Black?" I wear green.

Neuralizers are standard equipment from the School of Conspiracy.

Please look this way...

::: FLASH :::

Nothing to see here.

S Gs

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
There are multiples instances where pop ups appear on my wizards when they shouldn't of. I've experienced them so much that I started to believe this is something that KingsIsle can/should fix, It is something that should not be occurring, it can lead to confusion ().