Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dumb side quests answers

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
So today I try to email KI to see where the appently last Empyrea side quests are. For me I have 3 left the only problem is my quest helper is either broken and does not want to tell me where they are. Either the 4 people need to fuss up or a KI person needs to like at the quest helper again to see if is working. I am very dissapped that all KI people just say we do not want to reveal our secrets.

Please just give us a hint on where it is.
Dissapped and sad

Administrator
God life wizard on Mar 6, 2019 wrote:
So today I try to email KI to see where the appently last Empyrea side quests are. For me I have 3 left the only problem is my quest helper is either broken and does not want to tell me where they are. Either the 4 people need to fuss up or a KI person needs to like at the quest helper again to see if is working. I am very dissapped that all KI people just say we do not want to reveal our secrets.

Please just give us a hint on where it is.
Dissapped and sad
Our support team loves hearing from our community, but they get a lot of these kinds of requests. Their role is focused on account related questions and urgent issues. They are not usually able to put together lists of in-game information that may also contain spoilers in the process, but I may be able to help you here!

Think of support like dialing 911... you wouldn't call 911 to ask where that new restaurant is in the city, it's not urgent and especially in this case not an emergency :).

Best place to ask is right here in the forums, or one of the official fansite communities. Other community members will be eager to respond here to help you out! Feel free to also email community@kingsisle.com, we may be able to help there. Thanks for understanding here.

Meanwhile, I'm asking the design team to see if I can get you some insight in case it's a bug. It may be difficult to track down without knowing what you've already completed, but we'll find out!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sparck on Mar 7, 2019 wrote:
Our support team loves hearing from our community, but they get a lot of these kinds of requests. Their role is focused on account related questions and urgent issues. They are not usually able to put together lists of in-game information that may also contain spoilers in the process, but I may be able to help you here!

Think of support like dialing 911... you wouldn't call 911 to ask where that new restaurant is in the city, it's not urgent and especially in this case not an emergency :).

Best place to ask is right here in the forums, or one of the official fansite communities. Other community members will be eager to respond here to help you out! Feel free to also email community@kingsisle.com, we may be able to help there. Thanks for understanding here.

Meanwhile, I'm asking the design team to see if I can get you some insight in case it's a bug. It may be difficult to track down without knowing what you've already completed, but we'll find out!
@Sparck

Here is a clue, have someone check the list of requirements for the Empyrea Part 1 side quest badge, then have them verify all of those quests are actually in game and functional. I am fairly certain at least one side never made it out of test.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Sparck on Mar 7, 2019 wrote:

I mean I have done everything on the Wiki and again The Quest Helper say I am finish with all the quests. All my friends say the same thing. Can you please make sure that Quest Helper is doing it job please? I have done Bug's Strife, Destroyer of Words, Eggstravaganza, Fight for Your Right (I have the 100 badge), The Thirst Crusher, A Crab apple a day, Brainstorm!, Deck the Hollows, Home Improvement, Hootie's Blowfish! (I have the badge), Presporo's books, The Terrible Trio, Mostly Armless, The man with the Golden Voice, We Happy Few, Alas,Poor Morwen, Fahrenheit 4500, Ice Guys Finish Last, Sconce Upon A time, Winter of his discontent, A Reasonable Reaction, Electrolyte at the end of the tunnel, From Raven's Beak (Might count as part 2),House Oddity, I, Sani-bot, Insani-bots, It's Gobberin' time!, Postal Stamping, The Darkest Lie, The Sannish-Alphoi war, Treat Relief, Underground Package Service, and We are Gobblers. This is all from the wiki (But I believe I have done all of them, it just been almost 2 year since I done these quests) and Again The Quest Helper for Empyrea say I am done with all the quests. Please find a fix for these soon. (I have try to reach to community people but all of think that the badge is Empyrean Advende not the badge we need)

Again I just feel sad that I cannot get the badge that I really want