Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching with ghulture?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
so i have hatched with a ghulture through the kiosk about 23 times now in the last week and i have STILL not gotten it, and got my pet back every single time, even on my death wizard, what is up, this is getting pretty dang annoying, (im using a freezing rain core) i was under the impression if you hatched with/for a death pet on a death wizard you would almost always get the death pet back, at least thats what forum posts have been saying, ugh

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
That is some bad information, the chances are almost 50/50 regardless of school. The only real way to better your chances it to use a very rare pet, gift card piggles work pretty well for this. When you hatch a rare pet with a common pet your odds are slightly higher to get the common pet, probably not by a lot though.

Good luck!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MidnightKing15 on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
so i have hatched with a ghulture through the kiosk about 23 times now in the last week and i have STILL not gotten it, and got my pet back every single time, even on my death wizard, what is up, this is getting pretty dang annoying, (im using a freezing rain core) i was under the impression if you hatched with/for a death pet on a death wizard you would almost always get the death pet back, at least thats what forum posts have been saying, ugh
I can believe this, though it's very, very unlucky! I've had the same thing with a pet I've been trying to get; over and over the baby has looked like mine each time!

The chances are about 50/50 and you can get the ghulture back. You've just been unlucky that you want the ghulture and keep getting your freezing raincore back. There is no trick to getting a particular body type back now that forced hatching has gone and you can get this back on any wizard. You're not doing anything wrong, if you want it keep trying!

Good luck and I really hope you get him soon!