Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Damage or resist pets?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Hey, just asking if anyone would be willing to hatch with me for damage or resist? I got a Fennec that failed with pierce at adult but has fire dealer for it's teen talent. If you have either damage or resist post a reply, because as I'm nearing the end of Khrysalis I'm going to need to buff my pet along with my gear.
I know Victoria has a variety of pets (saw on another thread) but anyone's reply is greatly appreciated

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
Hey, just asking if anyone would be willing to hatch with me for damage or resist? I got a Fennec that failed with pierce at adult but has fire dealer for it's teen talent. If you have either damage or resist post a reply, because as I'm nearing the end of Khrysalis I'm going to need to buff my pet along with my gear.
I know Victoria has a variety of pets (saw on another thread) but anyone's reply is greatly appreciated
I've got loads of max stat pets you are very welcome to share

Looking at your post it might be that you'd like my trip/double Fennec Fox (Fire Dealer, Fire Giver, Pain Giver, Proof Defy) but I also have a lot of other nice fire pets if you'd prefer something else

We'd have to meet for the Fennec Fox (it can't be added to the kiosk). If you are able to chat in game it might be easier to meet and I'll just show you a load of pets and you can choose. If you are menu chat or would prefer that I put something in the kiosk for you just let me know on here what talents and body types you like and I'll post back a selection that I can put in the kiosk

I have combos of damage with resist, but if you're looking for 2 different pets - 1 for damages, 1 for full wards (resists) - I have full ward pets too. How do you like Furnace as a talent? Some people love it, others hate it...knowing how you feel about it will help me narrow down a list to the ones I think you'll like most

Let me know!

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
I think I might want to hatch with the triple double fennec fox (most likely). Damage is basically what I rely on to get battles done quickly. In the future I'm going to look into ward pets but I don't need it at the moment. I don't think I'd want furnace as a talent since I have it trained and don't use it that much in battles.

I'm open to meeting in game sometime at the end of this week (March 8th is probably the best bet for me in terms of time) if that's okay with you. It'll give me some time to gather gold and such to be able to hatch, and maybe I can see other pets you have? I'm in EST time zone, but i'll be pretty open to compromising any time throughout the week except Thursday.

I'll also offer up some EMP tc to fund for your hatching as well, probably around 60-70 since that's near the general hatching cost usually.

Thanks, see you in the spiral!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 3, 2019 wrote:
I think I might want to hatch with the triple double fennec fox (most likely). Damage is basically what I rely on to get battles done quickly. In the future I'm going to look into ward pets but I don't need it at the moment. I don't think I'd want furnace as a talent since I have it trained and don't use it that much in battles.

I'm open to meeting in game sometime at the end of this week (March 8th is probably the best bet for me in terms of time) if that's okay with you. It'll give me some time to gather gold and such to be able to hatch, and maybe I can see other pets you have? I'm in EST time zone, but i'll be pretty open to compromising any time throughout the week except Thursday.

I'll also offer up some EMP tc to fund for your hatching as well, probably around 60-70 since that's near the general hatching cost usually.

Thanks, see you in the spiral!

Awesome, Friday 8th in Dworgyn Hatchery. We just need to decide what time

I'm GMT and pretty flexible for time. Would 5pm or 6pm EST work for you? Let me know a time that works for you.

I also need to know your wizard's name please. My fire pets are spread across 3 of my accounts (I have a few fire wizards) so I'll meet on fiona frogfinder but show you all of them

Don't worry about paying for my side of the hatch. I have plenty of resources and making a copy of a pet will take multiple hatches. Keep hold of your resources for your next hatch

See you Friday!

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
My wizard will be named Alexis Walker, and she's fire... obviously

I'm pretty flexible on time as well so I'll be able to do 5. I might be attending a confirmation at 6, so that's when I'm unsure of. Other than that, I'm free.

And I knew you would probably tell me to save my gold, but I don't want to take your time to hatch without giving some form of payment. I'd feel slightly guilty

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
My wizard will be named Alexis Walker, and she's fire... obviously

I'm pretty flexible on time as well so I'll be able to do 5. I might be attending a confirmation at 6, so that's when I'm unsure of. Other than that, I'm free.

And I knew you would probably tell me to save my gold, but I don't want to take your time to hatch without giving some form of payment. I'd feel slightly guilty

Cool! See you Friday 8th at 5pm EST in Dworgyn Realm bazaar

It will take a few hatches to copy the pet. We can either arrange the next hatch/s in game or come back to this thread, whichever is easiest

PS. No need for payment and no need for even slight guilt. I get the joy of helping you achieve your goals and make a pet that you love

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Hey, didn't catch you in the hatchery or the bazaar at 5. I understand things get busy so I'm not too mad, I waited afk for about an hour.

No worries though, I completely understand if anything came up, you forgot, or there was a misconception on time. 5pm my time is 10pm for you.

It's possible I was in the wrong realm or something and I messed it up.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 8, 2019 wrote:
Hey, didn't catch you in the hatchery or the bazaar at 5. I understand things get busy so I'm not too mad, I waited afk for about an hour.

No worries though, I completely understand if anything came up, you forgot, or there was a misconception on time. 5pm my time is 10pm for you.

It's possible I was in the wrong realm or something and I messed it up.
Oh no! I just checked back the thread and I forgot to say to charm it so I knew you'd seen it! I'm sorry, I messed up!

I'm able to do any night at 5pm your time (10pm mine). I'll come into Dworgyn hatchery on Fiona Frogfinder each evening this week (starting tomorrow - Sunday) until I catch you or hear back on here!

Again, huge apologies, I was stupidly looking for the charm to show you'd see the message but hadn't asked you to charm it as confirmation...sorry I left you waiting!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It was great meeting you yesterday

Let me know to put the pet back up if it pet leaves the kiosk and I don't notice - you're welcome to hatch as much as you like. I can put the others in for you too when you're ready, if you want them as well

Good luck and feel free to ask anything

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Thanks, it was nice meeting you too

I'm just now hatching to copy the gene pool since the one I hatched directly with you has already gotten talents that I need. I'm prepared to spend lots of money, but thank you so much for all your help

I'll see you in the spiral

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 11, 2019 wrote:
Thanks, it was nice meeting you too

I'm just now hatching to copy the gene pool since the one I hatched directly with you has already gotten talents that I need. I'm prepared to spend lots of money, but thank you so much for all your help

I'll see you in the spiral

Woohoo, that's great about the talents! Try to copy the stats as well as the pool (the numbers next to strength, intellect, agility, will and power), these will affect talents that work on percentages. The higher the number, the higher the percentage

Give me a shout if you need anything!

Defender
Jan 30, 2014
Hey, I was wondering if you could make sure Sheriff Blue (Ornery Kookaburra) is still in the kiosk? I've been having some difficulty finding him since one of my pets failed. Thank you!!

See you in the spiral!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 20, 2019 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if you could make sure Sheriff Blue (Ornery Kookaburra) is still in the kiosk? I've been having some difficulty finding him since one of my pets failed. Thank you!!

See you in the spiral!
Thank you for letting me know, it's so much easier when people remind me instead of trying to keep tabs on which pets to refresh

He is back in the kiosk

Happy hatching, may the odds be ever in your favour!