Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my fly swatter

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
A rank 5 pest showed up this morning around my saw palmetto. I know I had the fly swatter spell but I can't find it in any of my cards. I went to Mooshu and Celestia looking for the spell and both vendors say I already bought it sometime. The space for the flyswatter is grayed out in their books. Any alternatives?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 102 Fire

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You've plenty of alternatives. You can:

Learn and use the Summon Pixie - The spell summons a pixie on a single plant that rids the plant of all pest and further prevents pest from affecting the plant for a 48 hour period. I usually suggest that you have a few floating around your garden as it represents a "like" for most plants. The spell is available from Charley in The Oasis, Krokotopia for 175,000 gold pieces.

Use Treasures - You can use gardening treasure cards (usually available at the bazaar) if the spell isn't outright available to you. The treasure Baby Sunbird might be of use to you in this situation.

Also, the Fly Swatter Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Garden/plant seeds that satisfy the rank you can handle - Its important that you do things like this. It's not really wise to garden seeds in which you may not have the efficient spells to properly tend to them. It's another reason why I usually recommend the seeds found within the crown shop as they are easy to handle and produces great rewards.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
colocrys on Feb 25, 2019 wrote:
A rank 5 pest showed up this morning around my saw palmetto. I know I had the fly swatter spell but I can't find it in any of my cards. I went to Mooshu and Celestia looking for the spell and both vendors say I already bought it sometime. The space for the flyswatter is grayed out in their books. Any alternatives?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 102 Fire
If you've trained flyswatter and it's not in your spells and unable to be trained to replace it there must have been some bug/glitch. I'd contact KI support and ask them to fix it because you don't want to keep buying TC or working with pixie only when you should the trained spell available