Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help With the Lame Rat PLEASE!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
We have 3 Characters that needs to defeat the lame Rat Balance, Life and Death I play two accounts which is Balance and Life while my wife has the death character, every video and guide been using storm which is very annoying because I don't see people beating it with other school besides storm PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE need someone whom has farmed the cheating rat to help us move forward it has been a year and none of the guides to the Rat has been helpful or accurate.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
My husband and I would be glad to help you beat the Rat. If you are free Sunday afternoon the 24th around 4pm central time, we can meet you at the Horizon Hold sigal, imp realm.

Moria 130

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
The post came through late so how about this Saturday afternoon. 4 o'clock CST imp realm at sigil. Let us know if that will work for you.

Moira 130

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Sorry the message was received too late is there another time and date? we tried blading up the life character and the rat and minion kept attacking the life character the whole time and killed him off. This cheat is so unfair because we managed to take 20k off before they killed off the life character.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
This Saturday, March 2nd work for you? 4 o'clock CST. Imp Realm at sigil

Moira

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
yes that will work since it will be 3pm our time which is MST time I have two accounts and my wife has 1 account I play balance and life and my wife plays the death character thank you so much.