Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charity Meowmodon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
In December 2009, the Charity Meowmodon was purchasable in the Crown Shop for donations to a charity> I had purchased this mount and have loved it every since I got sold. The reason why it got sold, was because I let my younger brother play my account, and I told him to be careful with things, but he still went and sold it by accident. Would there be any way KingsIsle would give me back the mount, a lot of nostalgia from the game is associated with the mount.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Wow that stinks. I hope they are able to return it to you. I would love to see it return for another charity event, for those who either missed out despite playing back then, or who started playing since then. Then, if KI is unable to restore your mount, you could always get another one.

Administrator
Christopher Skullw... on Feb 15, 2019 wrote:
In December 2009, the Charity Meowmodon was purchasable in the Crown Shop for donations to a charity> I had purchased this mount and have loved it every since I got sold. The reason why it got sold, was because I let my younger brother play my account, and I told him to be careful with things, but he still went and sold it by accident. Would there be any way KingsIsle would give me back the mount, a lot of nostalgia from the game is associated with the mount.
Hi Christopher. Unfortunately most of the time these sort of things are not replaceable, but please go ahead and email support@wizard101.com just to be sure!