Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get musical scrolls?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
So i wanted pirate101 themed musical scrolls, like all of the themes in valencia and kane combat theme, which not sure exists, but i looked up the pirate101 scrolls in the wiki and they exist, but is nowhere to be found in the bazaar, which is currently the only place to get the musical scrolls, would fishing for chests for these items be the only options? Why can’t we just craft them?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
BrandBrandPowers12... on Feb 13, 2019 wrote:
So i wanted pirate101 themed musical scrolls, like all of the themes in valencia and kane combat theme, which not sure exists, but i looked up the pirate101 scrolls in the wiki and they exist, but is nowhere to be found in the bazaar, which is currently the only place to get the musical scrolls, would fishing for chests for these items be the only options? Why can’t we just craft them?
I bought the Party Boat theme from the Bazaar, they're rare but sometimes they show up. And I think the Skull Island theme drops from the Zafaria BOX, so next time we get a BOXES event, you can farm for that or check the Bazaar frequently.
Never heard of crafting music scrolls, that's a good idea! Of course, you still have to buy the recipe from someone....

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I remember getting one or two pirate101 music scrolls..not sure what ones though and not sure what i was fighting when i got them.. sorry...

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I got Marleybone Skyway Theme from a chest in the Southwest Aero Plains.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I got a Monquistan theme somewhere in Polaris.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BrandBrandPowers12... on Feb 13, 2019 wrote:
They're not found as easily as the Wizard scrolls but here is a full list of pirate scrolls we can get in Wiz.

If there are particular ones you're looking for it might be worth listing them on a new thread and seeing if anyone has them. I'm pretty sure I have a few and I know I've sold some in the past too...if I have any you're looking for I'd be happy to meet and sell them so you can buy them. I'm sure other people would be happy to as well

I hope the list helps you find the ones you'd like and for any you're missing, just let us know so we can check if we have it