Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for specific pet talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Hey fellow Wizards!

I was hoping someone could help me out. I've been working super hard trying to find the perfect pet for my Ice Wizard. As of right now I have been working on an all ward/resistance type of pet. Though I recently saw someone with pet talents/stats that would be absolutely perfect for me (Probably even better than the ward pet I was working on!). Problem is,I can't find anyone to hatch with or find it in the kiosk!

So I was coming here hoping that either someone could help me figure out how I could get a pet like that or be nice enough to hatch with me a few times! That would be absolutely fantastic!

Basically, I'm not sure what all the talents are exactly, but I can take a guess at them maybe. I think 3 of the 5 talents need to be:

- Mighty
- Unshakeable
- Tenacious
- Powerful
- Relentless

With the last two being Spell Proof and Spell Defying! This would add up to an awesome 21% resist! The talents brought the spell defy up to 7% and spell proof up to 14%.

If anybody could help me out on this, I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance!!