Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some new mount ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
My friends and I have been talking about several mounts for a while and hoping they’d come out, so I figured I could list them down

Jormungandr/Lindwurm
-A legless and wingless, horned dragon that gets around by dragging its (perhaps snakelike but more muscular) body with its front arms. Would be cool if the dragon’s hide and underbelly could be dyed different colors.

Snow Leopard
-My friend’s favorite animal. They’ve been hoping a snow leopard mount would come out due to most other big cats being made into a mount. So I’d like to think one should be made at some point. Most likely would be a recolor mount but my friend thought it’d be nice to make a new model for it just to fit the new updated look of the game, and to fit the snow leopard’s anatomy better.

Bat
-My other friend’s favorite animal. They were hoping one would come out for Halloween, and one sort of did, but it was a machine. I’d imagine it would be a lot like the owl mount; perhaps a type of micro bat (the fluffy ones) that is on the ground when idle, but in the air when moving?

Centaur body
-At first I didn’t think it was something that could be plausible, but with the body transformation mounts like the tiny clown car and the bat swarm, maybe it is now. It’d be a mount that turns the lower half of your wizard’s body into a horse, making you a centaur. It’d be cool if the horse body and tail could be dyed too. (Same could be said for mermaid tail too, but I can’t imagine how that would look on land lol)

Another Griffin
-There already has been a griffin mount, but there have been variations of unicorns and dragons as well so why not another griffin too? My friends and I think it would be cool to have an updated griffin mount.

Leucrota
-A mythical beast said to be a cross between a hyena and a lioness, said to have hooves and a very wide mouth. I just thought it’d make a really cool mount.

Karkadann
-Another mythical beast; armored and with a single horn like a rhino. Again I just thought it’d be a cool design for a mount.

Hodag
- Last mythical beast; a large reptilian dog, like a cross between a crocodile and a canine. Like the last two, just thought it’d be a cool mount design.

Those are all the ideas we’ve all had for now.
You guys have any additional mount ideas?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I really like the ideas, one that i constantly went over with my friends were a mount that you would get at a level. like the spell rewards and pet rewards for hitting levels. just imagine getting a death only mount like for death being able to ride dr vons monster, or for life gnomes carrying you around, etc.