Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2017
Greetings Wizards! I am Paradox, or Dylan Life which is my wizard name. I along with my friend Fallon will be starting a clan! The name of this clan is "Wizards of the Paradox". In this clan you can ask for support, meet friends, attend events, claim rewards from tournaments and giveaways, and many more fun things that are sure to come with more members! Some of the ranks that you can aquire in the clan are Professor, PvP Professor, Pet Professor, Questing Professor, Honor Student, Student of the Paradox, Head Professor, Class President, Student of Promise, and many more! Each rank comes with it's own individual benefits within the clan.

Current Ranks:
Headmaster
Headmistress
Professor of PvP
Professor of Questing
Professor of Pets
Professor of Stats/Gear
Head Professor
Professor
Class President
Honor Student
Student of Promise
Student of the Paradox
New Student
Join the Wizard of the Paradox for an experience you will never forget!
LONG LIVE THE PARADOX!

Administrator
DylanParadox on Feb 10, 2019 wrote:
Greetings Wizards! I am Paradox, or Dylan Life which is my wizard name. I along with my friend Fallon will be starting a clan! The name of this clan is "Wizards of the Paradox". In this clan you can ask for support, meet friends, attend events, claim rewards from tournaments and giveaways, and many more fun things that are sure to come with more members! Some of the ranks that you can aquire in the clan are Professor, PvP Professor, Pet Professor, Questing Professor, Honor Student, Student of the Paradox, Head Professor, Class President, Student of Promise, and many more! Each rank comes with it's own individual benefits within the clan.

Current Ranks:
Headmaster
Headmistress
Professor of PvP
Professor of Questing
Professor of Pets
Professor of Stats/Gear
Head Professor
Professor
Class President
Honor Student
Student of Promise
Student of the Paradox
New Student
LONG LIVE THE PARADOX!
Welcome Clan 'Wizards of the Paradox' to the forums!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
DylanParadox on Feb 10, 2019 wrote:

Current Ranks:
Headmaster
Headmistress
Professor of PvP
Professor of Questing
Professor of Pets
Professor of Stats/Gear
Head Professor
Professor
Class President
Honor Student
Student of Promise
Student of the Paradox
New Student
LONG LIVE THE PARADOX!
Haven't seen anything like this before. Should be quite interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Sparck on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
Welcome Clan 'Wizards of the Paradox' to the forums!
So is this an official change of policy?

Just curious

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Administrator
Area51Alien on Feb 14, 2019 wrote:
So is this an official change of policy?

Just curious

Steven Ghoststalker
We're opening up the ability for you to talk about and list your group/guild names now. Those will at this time no longer be forbidden in the forums!

All other discussion and posting rules still apply, including links to unofficial websites will not be allowed.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Sparck on Feb 14, 2019 wrote:
We're opening up the ability for you to talk about and list your group/guild names now. Those will at this time no longer be forbidden in the forums!

All other discussion and posting rules still apply, including links to unofficial websites will not be allowed.
Thank you for the clarification Sparck!

S Gs

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
DeathBreeze817 on Feb 18, 2019 wrote:
How do we join? Please keep us updated with new info!
Message one of us on Discord :)

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Probably because I am old and Wizards is the only computer game I play (I use my son's old Xbox as a Smart Tv device).

What is Discord?

Steven Ghoststalker