Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo The Great Spyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
I would like to know if my death wizard will be able to solo the great sypre once he gets there.
I plan on leveling him up to level 50 before I solo him just to make sure I have scarecrow and a good amount of Mana and health.
I would also like to know if I should stick with the sky iron hasta and heartsteel, or If I should get something better. I have no secondary school but I do use pixies sometimes if I have to, otherwise I use a drain or sacrifice.

If it is not possible to solo, I'll level you my balance wizard on my second account to fight with me.

One last thing, I believe I am good at the game. I have soloed every world before dragonspyre an I even spilled the milk in big Ben.

P.S. if I need to put in any more information, just ask and I'll reply with it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
At level 50 as a wizard?

I won't say it's 100% impossible, but it will be extremely difficult.

Remember, Malistare has a staggering 10,000 health, which is a huge steep from anything you've probably faced in your adventures so far.

Hence, I suggest teaming up or using Henchmen.

About your wand, if you can, I'd suggest keeping your current wand until you get to level 55, where you can upgrade to the Lifeforce Blade.

While resistance is important, the athame you currently have is severely tarnishing other stats that may be of great use. So, I recommend you too forgo that athame and upgrade to the Raven's Onyx Talon.

Also, pick Tower Shield up from Professor Greyrose and if you haven't already, learn the Spiritual Blades from Niles.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
Thank you star edward for your view on this. I will definitely take what you said into consideration before I fight Malistaire. If I fail, I'll try to get help defeating him.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
that guy 123 on Feb 6, 2019 wrote:
Thank you star edward for your view on this. I will definitely take what you said into consideration before I fight Malistaire. If I fail, I'll try to get help defeating him.
If you want, I could help you sometime.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 9, 2019 wrote:
If you want, I could help you sometime.
That would be nice. After doing more quests and doing a little more research, I am definitely going to need help. Are you able to also help me quest? I just got to the Grand chasm and I'm starting to struggle more than I hoped I would.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
that guy 123 on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
That would be nice. After doing more quests and doing a little more research, I am definitely going to need help. Are you able to also help me quest? I just got to the Grand chasm and I'm starting to struggle more than I hoped I would.
Sure! I am a level 100 fire. Where and when do you want to meet? I'm normally on a lot on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
Sure! I am a level 100 fire. Where and when do you want to meet? I'm normally on a lot on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays!
We can try meeting in the basillica on Friday, 6:00pm Central standard time. I should be on around that time. If you have a discord, that would be easier to tell you for sure since it could take up to a day to post something on here.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Feb 12, 2019 wrote:
I'm not sure if the reply I tried posting before this one got posted or not since it asked about discord information. If it didn't, I said that we should meet in the Basillica on realm wraith, somewhere around 6:00pm central standard time on Friday. I should be on around that time, I hope nothing comes up and gets in the way.

My wizard's name is Michael DeathWraith

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
I ended up doing something and it got in the way of that time area. We can meet whenever you have time. I'm should be able to play this Saturday and Sunday, and all business days after 5:00pm central standard time.