Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There should be a level 130 revist to Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2009
Wysteria was a great side world, and had an amazing atmosphere, and really deserves to be expanded upon.

Maybe at level 130, you are called back for a rematch for the spiral cup, as part of a victors run, IE every duler who ever won the cup over the years is invited to compete for it

it would be similar tornamte style to the original run, but longer, and way harder, along with some new streets, and story to go along with it

(Basically a higher level version of the world, like Wintertusk was for Grizzle)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I like it! I WANT IT! But didn't Pigswick win all the time before we showed up?

Defender
May 11, 2013
Lookit Light on Feb 1, 2019 wrote:
I like it! I WANT IT! But didn't Pigswick win all the time before we showed up?
No, they won the past so many, because no one else ever went to compete, if you go and look at the hall of winners you will even see that one of the former winners will never show up for a rematch because, he is kind of well DEAD because the wizard has beaten him left and right across the spiral.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
At the very least it could be a bunch of reps like last time, but ones who have long since graduated their respetive schools

Survivor
Dec 24, 2015
I also think we should get a new spell like maybe the hit and charm/trap spells like icebird and firebettle since Wysteria is the only world we dont get a spell in.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2017
TBH we would probably win because we have magic and I think its somewhere that the only 2 alive beings with at their disposal is The Wizard and Morganthe

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Yeah, only the wizard and Morganthe.... if you exclude literally every boss in the third arc!

Plus apparently they are fine with cheating, whats wrong with shadow magic

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
What you didn’t know is that Malistaire is a pig in disguise! That’s why he used to always defeat his enemies.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I always knew something was up with him!

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
scotsoulgem on Feb 10, 2019 wrote:
I always knew something was up with him!
I think it'd be interesting to have something like representatives from worlds versus schools. I don't know how you'd do that, but I assume KI has something up it's sleeve . That way you could go back and go against people that were from worlds you'd seen before. Or, maybe you represent the Arcanum instead of Wizard City this time around and there's a new, hotshot wizard trying to take your title.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
people have been begging for Wysteria to be expanded, and to give us new twists on spells as well. Here's to hoping something down the road will expand this.