Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All classes healing spell with drawbacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2016
So iv'e seen this topic around a little and I liked the idea, but also i don't at the same time. In my opinion i feel like all the classes having a heal spell would be great they just will need drawbacks to not take away from life and make the heal very situational. So in this idea we are not going to include life and death due to healing and life steal makes it pretty obvious. And i don't know if anyone else came up with idea's similar to mine but its all just a thought and fun ideas. So lets just say you get these heals at level 50 from some new master healing guru in the spiral who specializes in all kinds of healing methods. Btw all heals are solo heals. You can also crit with these heals.

Heals with drawbacks:

Ice:
Spell Name: Cryostasis
Enters a Cryostasis state and instant heals for 1000, but stuns the user for two turns and takes 10% less damage in Cryostasis state.

Fire:
Spell Name: San (upgraded link)
Mends the wounds with fire instantly gaining 100 health from the start then heals 300 over time for 3 rounds, along with burning all enemies for 100 damage for 3 rounds, but gives the user a unremovable ( meaning cleanse charm wont work) -70% weakness.

Myth:
Spell Name: Warriors Will
Sacrifices all blades healing for 200 per blade, but gains 1 pip back from spell. It might seem harsh but look its no real draw back if you use it right because you have the blades from the spiritual life and death blades that are still left over that you will most likely never use.

Balance: Just for fun but could be possible ( if you crit this heal it will give you more than what you had that turn)
Spell Name: Rewind
Rewinds your health back to that amount you had in that turn 3,4,or 5 turns, but along with the rewind whatever you didn't have back in those turns also gets rewinded like your blades and auras, along with the possibility of you having less health during those turns; so you'll have to be careful , can also be good too will also get rid of traps and weaknesses you didn't have either.

Storm:
already has Healing Current and is unpredictable which is its drawback, but if you want a boost along with a drawback to it. You will have to get rid of the unpredictable and make it always 1000, thus giving the user 50% blade, at the cost of your next attack being able to attack all enemies but a 50% chance of attacking the caster. Kinda like a self beguile for 45% chance.

You could probably try to come up with a shadow spell heal too since i'm assuming KI will eventually make some shadow spells that we will be able to cast and not just for boosting stats. It could be a cool possibility.

But those are just my thoughts let me know what you guys think. Any problems along with anything? Any adjustment? And remember just some cool idea's not saying we need them it'll just be cool without taking away from the life class and making them entirely situational.