Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beta testing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Hello,

I am curious about how a person might request to become a beta tester. I have been a part of this community since shortly after the game was commercially released and I want to become a beta tester so I could help make this game grow.

Administrator
Greetings tiggers99!

Thank you for the offer, this is very kind of you! We usually need beta testers as new worlds and major updates are announced. Keep watch over the next few months as we post need for testers to get involved!

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Survivor
Nov 07, 2008
Thank you,

However, the only issue I have is that I do not know where to look.
I do hope that I can join in as a beta world tester because I remember when this game launched and how excited I was when I finally convinced my parents to help me create an account. This game is quite important to me and I want to help this game become as successful as it can be.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
If you have a membership, you get access to test when new content is coming.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
When we talk about Beta Testers with this game, we're talking about what they call test Realm (as you well know, Im sure). We are basically ALL Beta testers as long as we meet the requirements FOUND HERE. You SHOULD be able to download it now, and install it, but you can't log in to it until they turn on the test realm servers.