Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost after defeating Titan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
After defeating titan I can't seem to get to my next quest, every time I try to follow the quest arrow it leads me to a dead end

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
after you talk to Mellori, it leads you to another root vine. that takes you to the next section, the path looks like a dead end, but it is not

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Ok thank you but now I have another problem - I can't seem to find my way back to titan, I can join through the help kiosk but after the fight I get kicked back to the kiosk, I do follow the quest arrow but it seems to lead nowhere now

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
clueless wizard on Jan 29, 2019 wrote:
Ok thank you but now I have another problem - I can't seem to find my way back to titan, I can join through the help kiosk but after the fight I get kicked back to the kiosk, I do follow the quest arrow but it seems to lead nowhere now
No problem, I will be on at 9pm eastern time in Centaur Realm in the commons. I hope to meet others there to make friends with and do a run a later time. I can show you how to get there.
But it is very simple, go to the stream portal and then the Husk, you will find two portals, Pick the one that takes you to the storm titan.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Thank you for your reply - after a long time I did find the portal and I think went on to finish the game with a very cool fight where I turned into a real huge wizard

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
clueless wizard on Jan 31, 2019 wrote:
Thank you for your reply - after a long time I did find the portal and I think went on to finish the game with a very cool fight where I turned into a real huge wizard
Ah, yes. The Paradox transformation, the true part of who we are and what we have done. I wonder where it will take us next... maybe into our own origins?