Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Valentines Art Contest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hello, Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful first month of 2019. I've recently received some codes from our awesome community manager, Spark, to host a Valentines-themed Art Contest on my website. The grand prize winner of this contest will receive 15,000 Crowns + A Lovely Leopard Pet. You have until February 7th at 12:00 pm Central to submit your entry.

If you would like more information about this art contest (what I would like you to draw for this contest, how/where to submit your art entry, etc.) feel free to click on the link below. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this message boards post or leave a comment on my contest announcement post (linked below).

http://www.edwardlifegem.com/2019/01/wizard101-valentines-art-contest.html

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SpiralVision on Jan 24, 2019 wrote:
Hello, Wizards!

I hope you're having a wonderful first month of 2019. I've recently received some codes from our awesome community manager, Spark, to host a Valentines-themed Art Contest on my website. The grand prize winner of this contest will receive 15,000 Crowns + A Lovely Leopard Pet. You have until February 7th at 12:00 pm Central to submit your entry.

If you would like more information about this art contest (what I would like you to draw for this contest, how/where to submit your art entry, etc.) feel free to click on the link below. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this message boards post or leave a comment on my contest announcement post (linked below).

http://www.edwardlifegem.com/2019/01/wizard101-valentines-art-contest.html
What a great competition and a big thanks to KI for the prizes

Please, please, please post the entries in a gallery! I can't draw to save my life but LOVE to see the art this community makes! There are so many creative and talented W101 players out there!

Good luck everyone, may you always be both inspired and inspiring!