Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nimbari Hoard Pack Issue

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello Sparck! I hope you're having an awesome 2019 so far. First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for making the new Nimbari Hoard Pack. I bet it's your favorite pack because it's Nimbari related and you're a Nimbari creature from Empyrea. With that being said, I myself managed to get everything from the Nimbari Hoard Pack (yes, I got all the gear sets, all 3 wands, the Hurricanine pet, and the Nimbari Chariot mount permanent). However, with that being said, I noticed something rather odd concerning the Nimbari Hoard Pack.

You might be wondering what's wrong with the new pack? Simple. For some strange reason, the Nimbari Hoard Pack completely discriminates against the school of Balance, as in none of the gear sets are remotely relevant to Balance wizards and also, there's no Universal gear sets in it either. I myself don't like Balance very much, but the same can't be said for other players who do have a Balance wizard. Sparck, if you are reading this, I'd appreciate if you looked at the Nimbari Hoard Pack a second time and added some Universal gear or Balance exclusive gear, because when new packs come out, more often than naught they have gear sets for every class to use. Nimbari Hoard Pack strikes me as odd how it is completely devoid of gear that's suited for Balance wizards. If this is a bug, please fix it. I'm just bringing it up to your attention. Thanks Sparck and I hope the start of your 2019 has been an amazing one so far. I love the Nimbari Hoard Pack and the mount, pet, and wands are awesome! Keep up the hard work everyone!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 130 Diviner)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 40 Conjurer)
Blaze StarBlade (Level 40 Theurgist)

Administrator
crimsonreaper5 on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
Hello Sparck! I hope you're having an awesome 2019 so far. First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for making the new Nimbari Hoard Pack. I bet it's your favorite pack because it's Nimbari related and you're a Nimbari creature from Empyrea. With that being said, I myself managed to get everything from the Nimbari Hoard Pack (yes, I got all the gear sets, all 3 wands, the Hurricanine pet, and the Nimbari Chariot mount permanent). However, with that being said, I noticed something rather odd concerning the Nimbari Hoard Pack.

You might be wondering what's wrong with the new pack? Simple. For some strange reason, the Nimbari Hoard Pack completely discriminates against the school of Balance, as in none of the gear sets are remotely relevant to Balance wizards and also, there's no Universal gear sets in it either. I myself don't like Balance very much, but the same can't be said for other players who do have a Balance wizard. Sparck, if you are reading this, I'd appreciate if you looked at the Nimbari Hoard Pack a second time and added some Universal gear or Balance exclusive gear, because when new packs come out, more often than naught they have gear sets for every class to use. Nimbari Hoard Pack strikes me as odd how it is completely devoid of gear that's suited for Balance wizards. If this is a bug, please fix it. I'm just bringing it up to your attention. Thanks Sparck and I hope the start of your 2019 has been an amazing one so far. I love the Nimbari Hoard Pack and the mount, pet, and wands are awesome! Keep up the hard work everyone!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 130 Diviner)
Blaze DreamBlade (Level 40 Conjurer)
Blaze StarBlade (Level 40 Theurgist)
Having an awesome 2019 so far, thanks crimsonreaper5! It's a good pack indeed :).

That's an interesting observation, I'll bring it up with the team!