Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Peço dicas e conselhos para meu mago

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Oi!

Sou novo no jogo e gostaria de algumas dicas para evoluir meu mago .Gostaria de ajuda para saber como prosseguir forte no jogo,de como ficar mais forte e como evoluir cada vez mais, quais cartas usar entre outras dicas que quiserem me passar!
Sei que por aqui tem muita pessoa experiente e por isso sei que estou no lugar certo para pedir ajuda!

Agradeço desde já pela ajuda de todos!

Desculpem não publicar em English, Mas não falo muito tem a língua e sou do Brazil e falo Português .. Qualquer ajuda será bem vinda!

OBRIGADO!

Mago lvl 34.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hola!

Mi mal, no entiendo realmente el español, ¿puedes comunicarte en inglés por casualidad?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It's difficult to advise because life wizards are so versatile - we can heal, tank, hit etc...

When you say you want to be 'stronger', in what aspect? More damage, resist, outgoing?

My life wizards have different gear sets for different styles of play. They have a damage set, a healer set, a tank set and a tank/healer duo set.

At your level I find the easiest way to boost stats is with a good pet. If you'd like me to help with pets just let me know what kind of boosts you need and I'll search my pets for the best ones for you. I can make them available through the kiosk or we can meet in game if they can't be added there

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jan 17, 2019 wrote:
It's difficult to advise because life wizards are so versatile - we can heal, tank, hit etc...

When you say you want to be 'stronger', in what aspect? More damage, resist, outgoing?

My life wizards have different gear sets for different styles of play. They have a damage set, a healer set, a tank set and a tank/healer duo set.

At your level I find the easiest way to boost stats is with a good pet. If you'd like me to help with pets just let me know what kind of boosts you need and I'll search my pets for the best ones for you. I can make them available through the kiosk or we can meet in game if they can't be added there
Bom dia!

Gostaria de Agradecer pela sua atenção e disposição para me ajudar, fico muito feliz por isso!

Eu gostaria de focar em Dano com esse personagem, mas sinto estar muito fraco com ele. Não sei aonde pegar cartas com bastante dano e não consigo ficar mais forte. Se poder me ajudar a melhorar minha força com cartas de bastante dano, e se poder me dar dicas de como conseguir mais pips, também estou fraco em relação a isso, talvez por conta do meu level (42), mas agradeço a ajuda.

se poder me ajudar com meu animal de estimação, ficarei muito feliz também. Pode me adicionar para conversarmos e resolvermos isso melhor, e nos encontrarmos no jogo.

Quero agradecer novamente pela sua ajuda apoio e paciência. sei que fica difícil a comunicação comigo por conta da minha língua (Português) mas agradeço a paciência.
(42)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marcos PTBR Brasil on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
Bom dia!

Gostaria de Agradecer pela sua atenção e disposição para me ajudar, fico muito feliz por isso!

Eu gostaria de focar em Dano com esse personagem, mas sinto estar muito fraco com ele. Não sei aonde pegar cartas com bastante dano e não consigo ficar mais forte. Se poder me ajudar a melhorar minha força com cartas de bastante dano, e se poder me dar dicas de como conseguir mais pips, também estou fraco em relação a isso, talvez por conta do meu level (42), mas agradeço a ajuda.

se poder me ajudar com meu animal de estimação, ficarei muito feliz também. Pode me adicionar para conversarmos e resolvermos isso melhor, e nos encontrarmos no jogo.

Quero agradecer novamente pela sua ajuda apoio e paciência. sei que fica difícil a comunicação comigo por conta da minha língua (Português) mas agradeço a paciência.
(42)
Some treasure cards (TC) you could buy from the bazaar are:

Monstrous (Astral, 0 pip) - combine this with a damage spell to add 175 more damage.

Amplify (Astral, 0 pip) - this aura gives you 20% more damage for 4 rounds.

Life blade (Life, 0 pip) - this 45% blade stacks with your trained blade. When we use different types of blade (even when some look the same or have the same percentage boost) they can all be used on one hit! Trained, pet, TC, gear...these blades are all different!

Spirit Blade (Balance, 1 pip) - another blade to stack! You should also train this from Niles the Balance Tree in Krokotopia when you can

Feint (Death, 1 pip) - This is my all time favourite spell! All my wizards have been thankful for it! The TC version puts a 70% trap on the enemy and a 20% trap on the caster. Train feint too when you can, they can be stacked. Beware the back of the traps though, they stack for the enemy to use as well!

PETS

I'll put the following into the kiosk for you:

Baby Midnight (life minotaur) - max stat, clean pool. QUINT DAMAGE
Sir Sasha (life minotaur) - max stat, clean pool. QUAD DAMAGE + PROOF

Choose one. Hatch with it and train the baby to adult. Use the baby you made to hatch again. Train the baby...keep hatching until you get good stats (max if you want, 255 250 260 260 250) and the same talent pool. Then start training babies to mega, hatch again if it fails. Keep going until you get the desired talents manifested

I hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Jan 21, 2019 wrote:
Some treasure cards (TC) you could buy from the bazaar are:

Monstrous (Astral, 0 pip) - combine this with a damage spell to add 175 more damage.

Amplify (Astral, 0 pip) - this aura gives you 20% more damage for 4 rounds.

Life blade (Life, 0 pip) - this 45% blade stacks with your trained blade. When we use different types of blade (even when some look the same or have the same percentage boost) they can all be used on one hit! Trained, pet, TC, gear...these blades are all different!

Spirit Blade (Balance, 1 pip) - another blade to stack! You should also train this from Niles the Balance Tree in Krokotopia when you can

Feint (Death, 1 pip) - This is my all time favourite spell! All my wizards have been thankful for it! The TC version puts a 70% trap on the enemy and a 20% trap on the caster. Train feint too when you can, they can be stacked. Beware the back of the traps though, they stack for the enemy to use as well!

PETS

I'll put the following into the kiosk for you:

Baby Midnight (life minotaur) - max stat, clean pool. QUINT DAMAGE
Sir Sasha (life minotaur) - max stat, clean pool. QUAD DAMAGE + PROOF

Choose one. Hatch with it and train the baby to adult. Use the baby you made to hatch again. Train the baby...keep hatching until you get good stats (max if you want, 255 250 260 260 250) and the same talent pool. Then start training babies to mega, hatch again if it fails. Keep going until you get the desired talents manifested

I hope this helps!
Origado pela ajuda, mas nao achei nem o pet nem as cartas que voce me indicou