Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

just an idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2018
so i sometimes have these thoughts that i'd like to get out about cool things that i think would be a positive to the game.
So for the most part the player base is hard grinding the story mode and once they are done they kinda dont do anything with the game accept pvp. nothing wrong with that BUT, considering that alomst everyone does that i think there should be a few more things added to the game for the people who grind the story mode and really put time into the game. heres a few ideas.

1. platinum key, restricted to 130+level (only people that level can enter the dungeon. open in empyrea and worlds above only.
(boss ideas for platinum key)
[ceres]-goddess of growing plants and motherly relationships; equivalent to the Greek goddess Demeter.

I think a ceres boss would be a great idea. and i think the gear drop idea for it is even better >:)
So we have an entire outfit for fishing, we have some stuff for pets, they dont really need anything to help boost training them. BUT WE HAVE NOTHING FOR GARDENING BESIDES SOMETHING AS SMALL AS A RARE MAYCAST PIXIE.

MY IDEA-
sense the boss name would be ceres it would drop very very rare gear. something that you really need to put in time for to gain this great reward.
the drops would be gardening gear, i know it sounds basic but i have some ideas to add another dynamic to the game. especially for those who take gardening seriously.
the gear would not only give energy like all other energy gear, but to set it apart(like how fishing stuff has fishing luck)
i think this gear should have maycast something different for each different piece of main items(hat,robe,boots)
hat could maycast pixie, robe maycast dragonflies, etc...

okay here is where the new dynamic comes in, i think the item set should reduce the amount of time it take for your energy to replenish, i know it sounds like a game changer and it would make it to easy but i have a way to make sure it doesnt. You only make it like maybe 25% fast energy regeneration, you make the items no trade so they can only get it if they put in the time to work for it on that char. you put a level restriction 130+, and you make the drop for it very very very rare. i think this would give people alot more to play for. this is extremely rewarding but i think it would be a great addition to the game.