Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

repeated pet --- Mascote repetido

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
Ola!

Abri alguns pacotes para pegar roupa montaria e animal de estimação e acabei ganhando muito animal de estimação repetido nesses pacotes, como não tenho muito conhecimento sobre o jogo, e no meu pais é muito difícilde ver alguém jogando w101, gostaria de pedir ajuda sobre o que fazer com os animal de estimação repetidos, e qualquer informação de como evoluir , criar etc, eles eu agradeço. !!

Se tiver algum BR por ai, se manifeste por favor !!!

Obrigado!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Marcos PTBR Brasil on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
Ola!

Abri alguns pacotes para pegar roupa montaria e animal de estimação e acabei ganhando muito animal de estimação repetido nesses pacotes, como não tenho muito conhecimento sobre o jogo, e no meu pais é muito difícilde ver alguém jogando w101, gostaria de pedir ajuda sobre o que fazer com os animal de estimação repetidos, e qualquer informação de como evoluir , criar etc, eles eu agradeço. !!

Obrigado!!
Forgive me if my translation is bad! The pets you have won from packs will all be first generation pets with base stats and talents. You could train one and hatch with it so you can make it better. The others can be sold at the pet shop or you could use them as decoration. The best way to improve your pet is to train it to adult then hatch with something better. You could use the kiosk in the pet pavilion (the little house to the right before you enter the hatchery).

When you have made it adult and hatched, train the baby to adult. Use this baby to hatch again with the same pet from the kiosk. Repeat this until you have high stats and the desired talents in pool. Make a back up pet (or two parent pets) then train the babies until you get good talents.

I really hope this translates clearly for you. Sorry if I have not understood your questions correctly. I hope this helps!

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Marcos PTBR Brasil on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
Ola!

Obrigado!!
English:

Hi There,

Nice to see someone who speaks Spanish on here, as I speak it and know it. There is no need to keep all of the pets from the packs you opened. What I would recommend is that you sell all but one of the copies at the "Pets" shop in Olde Town. This is the pet you will raise to adult by playing pet training games and feeding it snacks in Pet Pavillion. When this pet is an adult you can head over to the Kiosk in Pet Pavillion and hatch it with another pet that has the talents you want your wizard to benefit from.

This is how you eventually wind up with the amazing pets you see on other Wizards in the spiral. I hope this helps!

Spanish:

No hay necesidad de mantener todas las mascotas de los paquetes que abrió. Lo que recomendaría es que usted vende todo menos una de las copias en la tienda "Pets " en Olde Town. Esta es la mascota que subirá al adulto jugando juegos de entrenamiento de mascotas y alimentándolo aperitivos en Pabellón de mascotas. Cuando este animal doméstico es un adulto usted puede dirigirse al quiosco en Pabellón del animal doméstico y incubar él con otra mascota que tenga los talentos que usted quiere que su mago se beneficie. Así es como eventualmente terminas con las increíbles mascotas que ves en otros magos en la espiral. ¡ Espero que esto ayude!

¡ Hazme saber si tienes más preguntas!

Todos los aplausos,

Nathan