Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fight for your right is impossible!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Please add a quest remove feature the stress of the quest being in my journal is too much!

Defender
May 30, 2010
zachshock on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
Please add a quest remove feature the stress of the quest being in my journal is too much!
It is not impossible. I and many others have defeat 100 times. This is my stage. First get a death for juju and dispels spammer, healer, a hitter (Fire or myth are the best but if the only possible is storm they are good too), and a trapper (anybody)

First do the first boss. He is very easy just do not blade each other but with blade storm and try not to heal unless you are the healer. (Good idea for no healing pets if possible). Second boss is a bit harder. You will need to trap him every round. This is where your trapper comes in. He or she will have trap every round. Any trap is fine every if it come from an attack. ffa is the best. stun blocks also are very helpfully and dispels

The third boss is very very hard if you do not have the best teamwork. First death should have a lot of storm dispels and juju for Adrok. Also make sure the death has some fire, myth, and life tc traps just in case the trapper cannot trap. if you see a shadow pip and 5 or more pips use a dispel on adrok since he has bugs and storm lord. For the healer, have a lot of healing your regular deck and all healing so rebirth and stuff like that. Bring a lot of cleanse for you and the hitter. The first boss will put a weakness on you to make your next heal weak. healer also bring some spirit traps and life traps just in case. Trapper bring all the life, myth, fire and spirit traps you can regular or tc. Hitter should focus on blade yourself until you feel confinent that you can kill or can closely kill.

What everyone should bring
non healing pet
Traps
Protected feints (This is important since Yowck will put any traps you put on Adrok on you)
Stun blocks
Always put a spirit trap after the protected feints.

Sorry for the long post. If you need help with it I am willing to help you with my myth or life (Life has 100, myth needs to do it). I am in the west coast.

Defender
May 30, 2010
zachshock on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
Hey dude just following up. I know how stress this can be. I did most of my 100 though team up and could only do one or two a day. I had to make a new character that was a fire since I did not have think as hard with her. if you need help, just ask here and we will try and find a day that both of us can do it. (I even try to get the same team that I use a lot).
Just tell me your wizard name, your level, and what area you are in (West, east, north, or south) I want to help you with this so do not be afraid to ask.

(Please do not run in hard battles without say ready) - this is for anybody who assume that everyone is ready when they are not