Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

puzzle pieces

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2018
MAIN THEORY-
So we all know the hole in olde town. could that possibly be related to waterworks bosses? first of all, how did those bosses get into wizard city? they were under ground in the pipes draining wizard city of its magical stuff. how did they get underneath wizard city? my guess is the tunnel in olde town. if you remember doing waterworks the boss said. "you haven't seen the last of me." you can also see that they are from celestia, this might be a reach but im guessing because all of the minion fights were celestian creatures. eels, stellar protector, sharks, etc.. what does this have to tie into the main story? no clue, beats me, BUT i did notice its been a while sense wiz has had a side plot. the last one i believe to be wysteria. but thats my first theory, the waterworks bosses are back and stronger than ever, Or they are just a small part of a much larger group?

SIDE NOTES-
1. if this is true and it is the waterworks bosses then we have a major issue coming into play. if this is true then the plot is they got to wizard city, dug a tunnel underneath, started draining wizard city of magic loot. but they covered up the hole and covered the tracks they made. and its a very specific hole, there is only one hole (that we see) witch means that they knew exactly where to dig. now if you dont catch on to it by now, the only way this makes sense is if someone helped them that knew wizard city. now the question becomes, who knows wizard cities underground pipe system?

2. was it ever answered how the deathschool fell? sounds alot like a issue with the foundation of the building if it literally fell off the world. almost seems as if someone made a mistake while digging.

3. now it seems that this is just a simple pirating and go situation, someone helps looters into wizard city, they get what they came for, they all leave rich. i dont think wizard101 is that bland, all of wizard101's stories start bland and get very juicy soon after. in wysteria you go there to be in a touneyment, then things get crazy. zafaria, you go into that just to find your missing classmates, then things get nuts. now waterworks, you simply go see whats going on, you stop some people trying to steal. very bland, witch is very odd and unusual about wizard101, so it only makes sense and the puzzle pieces fit that this is whats going on.

in conclusion, i cannot think of who would be helping them into wizard city that also isnt a key factor and needs to stay on the good side. the only person i can think of would be the guy that you get the lady blackhope quest from.
he is suppose to stand guard there, it seems fishy that they could dig a hole right behind him without him knowing. and why does he dress different than the other guards? who knows, this could be way to elaborate for a "kids game" but i think this is the perfect piece to the puzzle.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Angel UwU on Jan 8, 2019 wrote:
MAIN THEORY-
So we all know the hole in olde town. could that possibly be related to waterworks bosses? first of all, how did those bosses get into wizard city? they were under ground in the pipes draining wizard city of its magical stuff. how did they get underneath wizard city? my guess is the tunnel in olde town. if you remember doing waterworks the boss said. "you haven't seen the last of me." you can also see that they are from celestia, this might be a reach but im guessing because all of the minion fights were celestian creatures. eels, stellar protector, sharks, etc.. what does this have to tie into the main story? no clue, beats me, BUT i did notice its been a while sense wiz has had a side plot. the last one i believe to be wysteria. but thats my first theory, the waterworks bosses are back and stronger than ever, Or they are just a small part of a much larger group?

SIDE NOTES-
1. if this is true and it is the waterworks bosses then we have a major issue coming into play. if this is true then the plot is they got to wizard city, dug a tunnel underneath, started draining wizard city of magic loot. but they covered up the hole and covered the tracks they made. and its a very specific hole, there is only one hole (that we see) witch means that they knew exactly where to dig. now if you dont catch on to it by now, the only way this makes sense is if someone helped them that knew wizard city. now the question becomes, who knows wizard cities underground pipe system?

2. was it ever answered how the deathschool fell? sounds alot like a issue with the foundation of the building if it literally fell off the world. almost seems as if someone made a mistake while digging.

3. now it seems that this is just a simple pirating and go situation, someone helps looters into wizard city, they get what they came for, they all leave rich. i dont think wizard101 is that bland, all of wizard101's stories start bland and get very juicy soon after. in wysteria you go there to be in a touneyment, then things get crazy. zafaria, you go into that just to find your missing classmates, then things get nuts. now waterworks, you simply go see whats going on, you stop some people trying to steal. very bland, witch is very odd and unusual about wizard101, so it only makes sense and the puzzle pieces fit that this is whats going on.

in conclusion, i cannot think of who would be helping them into wizard city that also isnt a key factor and needs to stay on the good side. the only person i can think of would be the guy that you get the lady blackhope quest from.
he is suppose to stand guard there, it seems fishy that they could dig a hole right behind him without him knowing. and why does he dress different than the other guards? who knows, this could be way to elaborate for a "kids game" but i think this is the perfect piece to the puzzle.
What an interesting and well thought out game theory! I love it! Who knows what the hole will turn out to be, we are all wondering for sure. Maybe you will turn out to be right!

I can't wait to see!

Cheers,

Nathan

Ravenwood Academy Owner/founder

-Never look down on someone, unless you are helping them up.