Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Club System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I think that a club system would be cool like someone makes and names the club and then invites other players to it.
It could have ranking systems for the members & the name of the club could appear under the players' names & there could be a specific chat channel for club members only so that it's easy to communicate.

I think it would be really useful for all players as it would allow players to make friends more easily, get help with quests, team up, etc etc.
I've seen this done in a few other games and it works really well!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2019
I agree, a club system would be really good. A lot of other games do them, and I don't see any reason for it to not work on Wizard101. After all, you do need help in this game sometimes, and a club would help with that!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
While I agree that having a system like that in place would be wonderful, it does border on Guilds.

KI has stated that "Guilds will never be part of W101"

So if we can devise a way for this to work without the idea becoming guilds, then I am all for it.

The Ghoststalker Brothers
Steven 130
Christopher 35

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Brittany Silverlea... on Jan 6, 2019 wrote:
I think that a club system would be cool like someone makes and names the club and then invites other players to it.
It could have ranking systems for the members & the name of the club could appear under the players' names & there could be a specific chat channel for club members only so that it's easy to communicate.

I think it would be really useful for all players as it would allow players to make friends more easily, get help with quests, team up, etc etc.
I've seen this done in a few other games and it works really well!
There is something like that already. Groups allow you to have private chat and ride Multi-person mounts. You invite people to Groups in the same way as Friends.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Lookit Light on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
There is something like that already. Groups allow you to have private chat and ride Multi-person mounts. You invite people to Groups in the same way as Friends.
It's similar but it's not quite the same. You have to keep inviting people you're not automatically in the group when you log on