Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting kicked out during pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
OK, I am getting a bit frustrated over this. My friend spend about like 300,000 gold for a tournament. He had been winning 3 matches and so close to getting first place. However, when he was about to start the 4th match, his game automatically kicked him out resulting into him not even getting rewards at all. Other people have been reporting this too. Please fix it. Maybe you should get rewards based on the matches you've played if this situation. That's all! ^_^

~Michael StormCloud 130

Administrator
light998 on Jan 5, 2019 wrote:
OK, I am getting a bit frustrated over this. My friend spend about like 300,000 gold for a tournament. He had been winning 3 matches and so close to getting first place. However, when he was about to start the 4th match, his game automatically kicked him out resulting into him not even getting rewards at all. Other people have been reporting this too. Please fix it. Maybe you should get rewards based on the matches you've played if this situation. That's all! ^_^

~Michael StormCloud 130
Hi light998! Apologies about this issue. There were a few days around the time of your posting that our Internet provider had some problems that affected our games. This should be resolved now though.