Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pierce Enchantments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
Just stumbled by a possible bug/glitch with pierce enchantments such as "Unstoppable". When enchanting the "Scion of Death" spell with any pierce enchant (tc or trained) the pierce is not displayed on the card like how other cards do. It simply just shows the accuracy increase from the "Unstoppable" but not the pierce. Yet, the enchant did give the spell bonus pierce as I tested this out on a friend with a tower shield.
For some reason, the UI for the "Scion of Death" spell is not displaying the full effects of the enchant once enchanted but it is still registered when cast. I haven't tested this same issue with the other scion spells so I am unsure if this is exclusively a problem with the "Scion of Death".

Administrator
Alex Darkhammer on Dec 29, 2018 wrote:
Just stumbled by a possible bug/glitch with pierce enchantments such as "Unstoppable". When enchanting the "Scion of Death" spell with any pierce enchant (tc or trained) the pierce is not displayed on the card like how other cards do. It simply just shows the accuracy increase from the "Unstoppable" but not the pierce. Yet, the enchant did give the spell bonus pierce as I tested this out on a friend with a tower shield.
For some reason, the UI for the "Scion of Death" spell is not displaying the full effects of the enchant once enchanted but it is still registered when cast. I haven't tested this same issue with the other scion spells so I am unsure if this is exclusively a problem with the "Scion of Death".
Thanks ultimate27 for reporting this bug to us!