Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant All Treasure Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i have noticed that my PLANT ALL treasure card isn't being used up when i am gardening. i do not know if this is a known feature or if it is supposed to work this way. its a super small bug and more of a convenience as its a harder card to get out of the Farley's Gardening Pack and the person you get the normal spell from is so far down the gardenig line it is ridiculous.

All i know is that i have had 2 of this card for a while but it never gets consumed.

Administrator
Everelda on Dec 26, 2018 wrote:
i have noticed that my PLANT ALL treasure card isn't being used up when i am gardening. i do not know if this is a known feature or if it is supposed to work this way. its a super small bug and more of a convenience as its a harder card to get out of the Farley's Gardening Pack and the person you get the normal spell from is so far down the gardenig line it is ridiculous.

All i know is that i have had 2 of this card for a while but it never gets consumed.
Hi Everelda! treasure cards 'should' be consumable, so this sounds like a bug. Thanks for reporting it!