Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion about graphic overhauls

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I really like how Wizard City got a refreshed new look with the textures & models, but, I kinda expected some more.

Well, computer hardware gotten stronger through the short years, surprisingly, and with that came more better detailed textures, increased polygons to 3d models that allowed better emotional expression to characters, maintaining smoother framerates, more streamlined development tools for workflow improvements, & so on to meet the levels of modern hardware specs to date, and I think KI's MMOs should get in on it.

Here's this suggestion...

Sometime on the line, have the game, & maybe even P101, able to handle lots more polygons, increased texture capacities through internal hardware and software upgrades, streamlined development tools to better improve KI's workflow on content development, & maintain smoother framerates than 30 FPS or so. Also, with that, the system requirements should also be increased, along the addition of "Recommended Specs" category to showcase that hardware is necessary for the best, smooth performance yet.

The changes are fine, but there's so much more they could do. Hope that really gets done soon, even if you have to bring in more people to get that done sooner. Hope you read this & get this to other devs in KI, Sparck.

Thanks!