Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unknown Spell Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Hi,

I was doing the loremaster a bit today and saw a spell that someone used and it was a 4 pip death spell that did 470 damage to each person. Can anyone tell me what this spell is? It wasn't a shadow pip spell so it wasn't qismah's curse.

Thanks!

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
It could have been a treasure card or a jewel attack item

From the bazaar you can buy Colossafrog and Kettleblack. They are both 4 pip spells that do death damage. They are a little rare, but if you check bazaar a few times a day, you are likely to get one or the other.

There is a Morganthe spider attack jewel available to higher level players (from Polaris I believe). This is a rare jewel drop, but it does give one 4 pip death attack to all. Plus this jewel is one of the few that can be removed and moved to other items or decks without being shattered. Hope that helps.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
That sounds like the spell "Morganthe's Requiem" which you currently cannot learn. It comes from the Morganthe's Requiem Onyx, which drops from the Baba Yaga battle in Polaris. Alternatively, it can be acquired from the Death Jewel Pack. Another cheap AoE for Death you could access more easily is the Colossafrog, albeit it does less damage (265-325), but you can get that by hatching with Gloomy Eye pets in the Hatching Kiosk.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
hiu43 on Dec 16, 2018 wrote:
Hi,

I was doing the loremaster a bit today and saw a spell that someone used and it was a 4 pip death spell that did 470 damage to each person. Can anyone tell me what this spell is? It wasn't a shadow pip spell so it wasn't qismah's curse.

Thanks!
Could it have been Kettleblack? The only other 4 pip death spell I can think of is colossafrog, but I think you'd have recognised it as a mutation of the myth Frog spell.

It's only available as a treasure card atm...but we can dream

Link to kettleblack
Link to colossafrog

Get back to us if it was something different and give a few more details about what it looked like so we can work out what it was