Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health bar that shows during fights not showing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
I've noticed this a few days ago, on both of my accounts, but whenever I'm in a fight the health bar that shows what cards my friends and I choose hasn't been showing. I've also been experiencing my account fully freezing in certain areas, having me exit out and log back into the game. I can usually catch this, by not being able to see part or even all of other players or NPCs, but I've put on being my computer's fault because it's not necessarily a gaming computer. Regarding the health bar thing, I would like to know if it is something that can be easily fixed.

Administrator
littlejoe12343 on Dec 13, 2018 wrote:
I've noticed this a few days ago, on both of my accounts, but whenever I'm in a fight the health bar that shows what cards my friends and I choose hasn't been showing. I've also been experiencing my account fully freezing in certain areas, having me exit out and log back into the game. I can usually catch this, by not being able to see part or even all of other players or NPCs, but I've put on being my computer's fault because it's not necessarily a gaming computer. Regarding the health bar thing, I would like to know if it is something that can be easily fixed.
This may be a graphics card driver issue. Can you please check to see if there are any updates to your graphics card. If you need assistance with this, please let us know!