Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A hole in Odle Town?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
As you might know, Renee Woofton and 3 landscapers are standing right next to a hole next to Triton Avenue. I don't know if this is a lvl thing, a secret quest, or something else. I've been listening to this for about 3 rotations of chat. I'm off to inspect the headmaster's office!

- A very confused Zachary Spirtleaf 121

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
They have plans for the hole! It's just not implemented yet.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
DemonHunter157 on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
As you might know, Renee Woofton and 3 landscapers are standing right next to a hole next to Triton Avenue. I don't know if this is a lvl thing, a secret quest, or something else. I've been listening to this for about 3 rotations of chat. I'm off to inspect the headmaster's office!

- A very confused Zachary Spirtleaf 121
It's been there for months and you've just noticed it?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
That has been there since the summer. I had many thought for what it could be, but the 10'th anniversary celebrations are past (the main one anyway), Halloween is past, Emperya part 2's release is past, and I don't think they'll do anything with it for the 12 Days of the Spiral. I see only one possibility remaining... an addition to the Four Dungeons!

For those of you that don't know, the Four Dungeons are are a series of challenging dungeons that take place at levels 25, 40, 60, and 100. The individual Dungeons have two or three dungeons inside them. The hole in Olde Town now seems remarkably like it could be a Fifth Dungeon.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Renee Woofton and her crew moved down to Olde Towne after they finished the of Ravenwood, the Commons, the Shopping district and Olde Towne.

They were going to revitalize the streets but stopped because of this hole. I suspect now that Empyrea Pt 2 is out we'll discover what is up with this hole in the next update.

The Ghoststalker Bros.

Steven 130
Christopher 17

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
It's been there for months and you've just noticed it?
I just got back from a break of Wizad101

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Lookit Light on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
That has been there since the summer. I had many thought for what it could be, but the 10'th anniversary celebrations are past (the main one anyway), Halloween is past, Emperya part 2's release is past, and I don't think they'll do anything with it for the 12 Days of the Spiral. I see only one possibility remaining... an addition to the Four Dungeons!

For those of you that don't know, the Four Dungeons are are a series of challenging dungeons that take place at levels 25, 40, 60, and 100. The individual Dungeons have two or three dungeons inside them. The hole in Olde Town now seems remarkably like it could be a Fifth Dungeon.
I like this idea!