Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching Pets Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
There are so many cool pets in this game, but there is one problem. The player in many instances don't have a choice what look they want for their pet due to stats or a certain card that a pet gives. This was the same problem before stitching was introduced with gear, players did not have the choice to have their own look simply because the gear with the highest stats needed to be worn to play the game, but this problem was fixed now having endless possibilities to stitch gear. I hope everyone can spread the word so that we can finally have pet stitching implemented into the game, doesn't have to be called stitching but of course solving the same problem stitching solved with gear.

Any feedback is welcome

I'd like to thank everyone who supports this Idea in advance

Thank you

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jon194 on Dec 5, 2018 wrote:
There are so many cool pets in this game, but there is one problem. The player in many instances don't have a choice what look they want for their pet due to stats or a certain card that a pet gives. This was the same problem before stitching was introduced with gear, players did not have the choice to have their own look simply because the gear with the highest stats needed to be worn to play the game, but this problem was fixed now having endless possibilities to stitch gear. I hope everyone can spread the word so that we can finally have pet stitching implemented into the game, doesn't have to be called stitching but of course solving the same problem stitching solved with gear.

Any feedback is welcome

I'd like to thank everyone who supports this Idea in advance

Thank you
Yes!

I'd love to see Purreau have a 'Copy Cat' feature much like stitching but it only applies to the cards/boosts a pet body-type gives.

It would allow us to copy the cards from a pet we own to another pet that we own. The stats, pool and training would be unaffected but it allows us to make a pet we love the appearance of to be able to give us a pet blade card etc...or allow for energy pets that are not corgis.

I think people would love this and it would encourage players to work on pets that are seen as less useful because we can make them as good as those that give nice cards. We all enjoy playing with our wizard's appearance and making our avatar more exclusive is a common goal. There would be more diverse pets running about the Spiral and it's almost like putting a pet's collar onto another pet.

There are some lovely hybrids too that give spells for the original school instead of suited to the look; we could change out the stormzilla card on a Grimzilla and replace it with the deathblade etc from a Ghulture...it would be AWESOME!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
I like this idea and have suggested it before, even as a time-limited polymorph elixer for pets. But you should be aware that this concept is probably not viewed as a positive one by PvPer's. In PvP i do factor in to my play the type of pet my opponent has (which is why I want it as an elixer, as it turns out).

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
PS it is already possible to move the talents from a pet you have to another type of pet by repeated hatching. So some folks might say hey, you can already do what you want, it just takes a little effort.