Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In game messages

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
This idea has been brought up before.

Wizard City really needs some sort of in game mailbox system. It makes keeping in touch with our friends list all that much easier.

For example Yesterday I was out at Darkmoor with my normal questing partner. We were taking an AFK break. After waiting a while her wizard disappeared. I had to log ff shortly after that and I had no way of letting her know.

Today, we are scheduled to go questing at 1. However, my son just reminded me about Family Day at his unit. I doubt I'll be home by one and I have no way (other than these boards) to let her know I am not just blowing off the meet-up.

Obviously, the mailbox system should only be for friend-to-friend communication. But I think it would be a great improvement to the game.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Definitely.

I also think that it should not be limited to only members, but rather for everyone.

However, the same guidelines that exists with the current chat system will co-exist here when trying to type a message; although some leniency should be given to the numbers as allowing us to clearly convey a time to our recipients is important.

Additionally, spamming etc. would be forbidden.

Is there a reason why this hasn't been implemented as yet?

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i would take that 1 step further.
i level many pets in grub guardian and have no accessto friends or chat options. create a friend list and chat options there.