Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Big Shout Out

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Last night my wizard (along with three others) defeated the Storm Titan and saved the Spiral.

I could NOT have made it without the help of the most wonderful, patient, understanding, and kind questing partner a young wizard could ask for.

Far too often we see nothing but complaints on this board. So I would like to take this opportunity to stand atop the Life School and shout it out...

Thank you Catherine for taking this naive wizard and showing him tips and tricks, guiding and goading as necessary, and never once giving up on me. You have patiently played alongside me through the pitfalls of meat space and never once huffed off in anger. You have come when I pleaded (and often at times when I have not called for help but needed it anyway).

It was a privilege and honor to defeat the Storm Titan at your side (and ALL the other bosses we've defeated along the way).

Thank you VERY much. I look forward to farming gear, completing side quests, and having a wonderful partner on the next new world.

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Area51Alien on Nov 26, 2018 wrote:
Last night my wizard (along with three others) defeated the Storm Titan and saved the Spiral.

I could NOT have made it without the help of the most wonderful, patient, understanding, and kind questing partner a young wizard could ask for.

Far too often we see nothing but complaints on this board. So I would like to take this opportunity to stand atop the Life School and shout it out...

Thank you Catherine for taking this naive wizard and showing him tips and tricks, guiding and goading as necessary, and never once giving up on me. You have patiently played alongside me through the pitfalls of meat space and never once huffed off in anger. You have come when I pleaded (and often at times when I have not called for help but needed it anyway).

It was a privilege and honor to defeat the Storm Titan at your side (and ALL the other bosses we've defeated along the way).

Thank you VERY much. I look forward to farming gear, completing side quests, and having a wonderful partner on the next new world.

Steven Ghoststalker
That's really lovely! I hope she sees it!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 26, 2018 wrote:
That's really lovely! I hope she sees it!
I agree, it would be wonderful if she sees this!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Area51Alien on Nov 26, 2018 wrote:

Steven Ghoststalker
Wow! What lovely, heart warming post. I sure hope she sees this and well done on the Storm Titan. I would love to join in battles with people like you and Catherine and ask for help when i need it. Knowing this kind of attitude with positive remarks goes a long way and make a good team and many victories a head of them. **Thumbs up!**

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
@Victoria @Strong

I hope she does as well. Here and in game are the only ways I have of contacting her. And the help she has given, thanking her privately just doesn't seem adequate.

S Gs

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
WOW
You have left me speechless. Never expected anything like this. Actually brought tears to my eyes.

It has been a pleasure questing with you and teaching you what I have learned in game.
You achieved this goal, because you took the time to listen and learn. You never got frustrated or gave up, even when the first time failed. Even with gardens and pets.
You where a prize student A+.

Now that we have conquered the spiral, it is time to get ready for the next world. Clear out our side quest and farm for the best gear in game.

Thank you very much for this wonderful message,
and thank you Victoria Fireheart, Patrick Ravenbane and StrongEverHart for the kind words.

Catherine

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Cat Wildbreeze on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
WOW
You have left me speechless. Never expected anything like this. Actually brought tears to my eyes.

It has been a pleasure questing with you and teaching you what I have learned in game.
You achieved this goal, because you took the time to listen and learn. You never got frustrated or gave up, even when the first time failed. Even with gardens and pets.

Now that we have conquered the spiral, it is time to get ready for the next world. Clear out our side quest and farm for the best gear in game.

and thank you Victoria Fireheart, Patrick Ravenbane and StrongEverHart for the kind words.

Catherine
Yay! You saw it!

Sounds to me like an A+ student, and A+ teacher and an A++++++ friendship!

Congratulations on saving the spiral!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Cat Wildbreeze on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
WOW

Catherine
You are most welcome!

Too bad KI doesn't have "Mentor" badge.

I'd nominate you in stone cold second.

S Gs

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Maybe Team Champion would apply. Any wizard that takes the time to help others is truly a champion in my book.