Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Freezing Rain Core Request

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Does anybody have a Freezing Rain Core pet that has the stats for a Triple-Double and has Max Stats?
(Ice-Dealer, Ice-Giver, Pain-Giver, Spell-Defy, Spell-Proof)

I want to Hatch with it Multiple times to create an Exact Replica of it and Keep Hatching until I get All the Correct Talents.

We'll need to Meet Up Ingame so I can ask you to put it in the Kiosk whenever it Disappears from it because It Only stays in the Kiosk for 5 Days before Disappearing Again. I live in the Eastern Timezone (EST).

Please do not Comment on this Post if You Dont have the Pet or the Correct Talents, or Plainly to Comment Insultingly or Rudely.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
TheLoyalStorm on Nov 23, 2018 wrote:
Does anybody have a Freezing Rain Core pet that has the stats for a Triple-Double and has Max Stats?
(Ice-Dealer, Ice-Giver, Pain-Giver, Spell-Defy, Spell-Proof)

I want to Hatch with it Multiple times to create an Exact Replica of it and Keep Hatching until I get All the Correct Talents.

We'll need to Meet Up Ingame so I can ask you to put it in the Kiosk whenever it Disappears from it because It Only stays in the Kiosk for 5 Days before Disappearing Again. I live in the Eastern Timezone (EST).

Please do not Comment on this Post if You Dont have the Pet or the Correct Talents, or Plainly to Comment Insultingly or Rudely.
Hahahaha....time to 'comment insultingly or rudely'....going to call you a 'dafty' for not mentioning it to me in game hahahaha....you know you can share my pets anytime

I just checked the icedactyl I put up the other day for you (Sir Angel) and he's had 3 hatches and is still there, but you'd said you wanted double damage, double resist and fairy...do you want me to keep him there too? I have another icedactyl (Miss Gus) who has trip damage, double resist manifested...I've popped her in for you just in case you like her more. They both have max stats and the same pool so if you swap your hatches to Miss Gus you're strengthening the chance of manifesting the trip double, but you don't need to start over for your project, just change to hatching with Miss Gus instead of Sir Angel.

As for the Freezing Raincore...I am in the process of moving that pool to my max Freezing Raincore. He's just one talent off and I can prioritise that on my ice wizzy for you (I let myself get side-tracked with a cute shiverous knight I'm also working on...when he's done you're free to have him too!)

My advice for a plan...keep boosting your stats and getting the pool from the icedactyl (whichever one you prefer) while I clean up the Freezing Raincorn for you. When I'm finished I'll give you a shout (in game or on here if I don't see you) and let you know his name so you can find him easily. The work you're doing with the icedactyl will all be beneficial for the freezing raincore project and once I've completed him you can just switch your hatches to him without any backsteps

What do you think?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FORGET THAT LAST POST!!!!

I've just made something even better for you! Catch me in game, I'll be on Melissa all weekend!

Cya soon!

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 24, 2018 wrote:
FORGET THAT LAST POST!!!!

I've just made something even better for you! Catch me in game, I'll be on Melissa all weekend!

Cya soon!
I couldn't find you in game, so ill say this! I FINALLY got an exact replica of the turtle you placed on the kiosk! It took 3 days because there was this one pesky talent that kept coming back but I finally cleaned it out! so Now, whenever you move the pool to the freezing rain core, ill be ready to hatch with it, thank you very much again! I think I learned tons of hatching expertise from you, and not only that you gave me a greater experience of wizard101 from just your single pets and posts! your amazing!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
TheLoyalStorm on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
I couldn't find you in game, so ill say this! I FINALLY got an exact replica of the turtle you placed on the kiosk! It took 3 days because there was this one pesky talent that kept coming back but I finally cleaned it out! so Now, whenever you move the pool to the freezing rain core, ill be ready to hatch with it, thank you very much again! I think I learned tons of hatching expertise from you, and not only that you gave me a greater experience of wizard101 from just your single pets and posts! your amazing!
The privilege and pleasure is mine...meeting you has been really lovely! It's always nice chatting with you and fun hanging out/battling with you

Well done making the wartle! I've had some unlucky hatching with moving the pool but should be there soon! Catch up very soon!

PS. Also had a bit of bad luck irl too...seeing drs tomorrow to arrange surgery for my annoying ankle injury...it turns out I've been waiting for a broken ankle to magically fix itself rofl So much for 'keep calm and carry on'! At least I know why it hurts so much and don't feel so pathetic for finding it annoying...though I do feel daft for putting up with it for 2 months

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
The privilege and pleasure is mine...meeting you has been really lovely! It's always nice chatting with you and fun hanging out/battling with you

Well done making the wartle! I've had some unlucky hatching with moving the pool but should be there soon! Catch up very soon!

PS. Also had a bit of bad luck irl too...seeing drs tomorrow to arrange surgery for my annoying ankle injury...it turns out I've been waiting for a broken ankle to magically fix itself rofl So much for 'keep calm and carry on'! At least I know why it hurts so much and don't feel so pathetic for finding it annoying...though I do feel daft for putting up with it for 2 months
Thank you! but.. I'm very sorry about the other stuff. I hope you get better! Especially with all the good things you've done, I know you can get through this! your not daft, your smart! even if you put up with it for 2 months, I can agree on a major scale! hope you get better!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:

I hope your appointment went well and they can get you patched up and back in the trenches quick! ;)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ChicoValerian on Nov 30, 2018 wrote:
I hope your appointment went well and they can get you patched up and back in the trenches quick! ;)
Ty ty ty!!!!

Unfortunately it's going to be a few appointments, waiting for a hospital date (grrr lol) and then physio... FORTUNATELY though, it does not affect my wizard's ability to run and jump and keep 'saving the Spiral'

Thank Zeus it was ankle not wrist hahahahahaha!