Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Blossom Yields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2013
Since the release of Empyrea Part 2, I have been stocking up on some of the higher level jewel drops - some of which include school specific defence jewels,(square) at a value of 56 as well as health jewels,(tear) at 125. I would like to know if anyone out there has harvested any of these higher level jewels. I am hoping to get a surprise and harvest a grandmaster socket wrench someday! As an avid max level gardener, I have a few hundred blossom seeds of every variety and will eventually try them all out to see if the harvests were updated and will gladly share that information with my fellow gardeners.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
I'm curious how you were able to get jewel plants. I opened over 25 packs and didnt get any. I kept getting plants I already had.
I would have been happy to at least get one jewel plant.
I have jewels that I crafted, but only a couple socket wrenches I earned in game. I'm reluctant to use them in case I want to switch my gear.

Lucky you for being able to have a big jewel garden.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Hi Alex, I just planted one of each jewel plants last week and I did get triangle jewels -one at 95 and another at 105 along with an expert jewel wrench. I also got from harvest some other jewels higher than 85 but didn't notice which jewel plant it was from. Plant one of each and see what you get. They harvest quickly. Well quickly compared to alligator pear tree. LOL

Hang in there Lattegirl You'll get some jewel seeds eventually.